What is your review on the Emu. Radio Talk Show?

Alpha

What grade do you give the Emu. Radio Talk Show?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Please give us a review on what you thought about "The First Ever Emulation Radio Talk Show"? Stay tuned for NEXT MONTH's Show which will include Chankast Developers.

Questions, comments, suggestions as well? Post it here. :)

PS: If you missed or did not hear it, we will have downloads availabe soon so you can hear the show on Tuesday. More information at this link.

it was great GC..although i didn't get to hear the whole thing.. :)  :D

We'll upload it on Tuesday, I just added it to my initial post. :D

it was great GC..although i didn't get to hear the whole thing.. :)  ;)

We'll upload it on Tuesday, I just added it to my initial post. ;)

lol.. i didn't see that when i was posting..bad timing..or is it good timing?? :D

It's because I just added it like I said. :D;)

Besides the HORRIBLE HORRIBLE DAY TODAY. I want to do pre-show, the good way, by annoying the most out of the community with my Britney Spears </sarcasme>

No really, I hit korn by accident because it was the close thing I was listening too. I bet none of them would of liked Green Bird from Cowboy Bebop.

Until I hear the real version, I can't really review. The first go at it was horrible and embarassing. I wasn't there to listen to the redo so I'll have to wait like everyone else.

Until I hear the real version, I can't really review. The first go at it was horrible and embarassing. I wasn't there to listen to the redo so I'll have to wait like everyone else.

Luckily, I didn't hear it since my electricity went out. :lol:

I gave it grade C as it was average overall :lol: its a good concept and was nice having authors on the show etc, the content was almost there, just it was poorly executed and miskie needs to sort out his setup to get rid of the noise, plus sort all the levels out ;)