Chankast Utilities v0.25 BETA Released!

Alpha

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nevermind, I finally got the download to complete.

Something I think would be nice for the emulator would be Dreamcast keyboard/mouse support. The keyboard support would make Typing of The Dead playable.

I sucks big time that the tools only work with Chankast 0.2a....

And I never understood SpeedPig.

You've got a good enough computer, don't worry about SpeedPig. There is an indepth description of what it does in some other forum, I think EmuTalk.

I sucks big time that the tools only work with Chankast 0.2a....

And I never understood SpeedPig.

You've got a good enough computer, don't worry about SpeedPig. There is an indepth description of what it does in some other forum, I think EmuTalk.

Yeah, I went ahead and read some stuff over at emuTalk... I have no need for it apparently.

• 3 months later...

this may be redundant , but does Marvel vs Capcom 2 working on the new release?

I got it working on a previous version but it was ugly, and slow....

any improvements?

Edit: where do i gen an imput plugin, that it asks for?

Edit: Edit: are we using DarkMan's Input Plugin 4.0b ?

Edited by PLasticSlug

I had no problems with MVC2 at all!!! All the problems I have are mentioned above and that it's still overall a little slow when there is too much moving on the screen (ie. Iron Man attacks, team supers), but other from that I'd say for me it's very huge improvement!!

• 9 months later...

Downloaded this, but having trouble with it. When i click ChankastUtilv02a3, it comes up with an Installer window, but when i click Update (with the Default path C:\Chankast_02a), it says "Wrong Folder Selected" (Patchwise Updater). I changed this to the folder where Chankast actually is, and any other foler, but it still says the same thing.

So i cant get it to work.

Another problem i encountered when trying to run the game i;ve got is that there isnt enough memory. It says that in order to play the game, 8 blocks of memory are required to be free. The VMS Broswer thing i havent figured out how to work =( Blocks:0. How do i make it so that there are 8 free?

Thanks in advance

*noob*