What got ya into Computers?

Diso

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A p1, I'm guessing 200Mhz or....150.

yea probably 200mhz or somewhere around 150-200...it was f#($*# slow! argh.. took at least 5-7 minutes loading up star:bw.. and out of the 5gb.. 3-4 was gone in 1-2 days.. :)

"shudder" hate to think of those years with that computer

yea probably 200mhz or somewhere around 150-200...it was f#($*# slow! argh.. took at least 5-7 minutes loading up star:bw.. and out of the 5gb.. 3-4 was gone in 1-2 days.. :)

Hey man, quit bitching. :D I still have the same type of computer, except with a 8 GiB HDD. And it's my primary one.

Edited by Agozer

Hey man, quit bitching. :D I still have the same type of computer, except with a 8 GiB HDD. And it's my primary one.

aww that sucks! :D get a new computer..

you need to follow up with new technologies..

Games.

I still remember the first two games that got me hooked on computers are Digdug

and Burgertime. Then we have karateka. Man, those were the days. I can still remember the catchy Digdug tune in my head :)

And Cominus dancing sig start to freak me out.

learning that i didn't have to buy dirty magazines anymore :lol:;)

Initially, I had zero interest in computers. Ultimately, it took certain picky teachers and school assignments to force me to get my own computer. Some teachers were picky and wanted papers to be typed, and also for some classes, the internet made a very handy tool for resources.

yea probably 200mhz or somewhere around 150-200...it was f#($*# slow! argh.. took at least 5-7 minutes loading up star:bw.. and out of the 5gb.. 3-4 was gone in 1-2 days.. <_<

Hey man, quit bitching. :lol: I still have the same type of computer, except with a 8 GiB HDD. And it's my primary one.

No wonder you still use NRX.

well my first pc was an Amstrand (europe) where you could load tapes with games it took most of the time like 1/2 hour to load one game <_< it was in grey scale, no color at all, then i was hooked to consoles from atari until now i only play with consoles, i don't use pc for playing, i don't i just don't like it, i use it mostly for video and audio capturing and edition, dvd ripping an edition, download, sharing music, videos as a server with my xbox, etc.

yea probably 200mhz or somewhere around 150-200...it was f#($*# slow! argh.. took at least 5-7 minutes loading up star:bw.. and out of the 5gb.. 3-4 was gone in 1-2 days.. <_>

Hey man, quit bitching. :lol: I still have the same type of computer, except with a 8 GiB HDD. And it's my primary one.

No wonder you still use NRX.

Hey hey, I would use Kawaks and whatnot if it weren't for DirectX issues.