King of fighters 2003 sucks?

oh well, i arrived a little late, and i am not reading the whole thread, ni my opinion kof 2k3 sux the only thing i liked was the ew team background, the bosses are a shame, i might be wrong, but the new game system sux 2, i am a gr8 fan i have followed the series since 96, and to tell you the truth i feel very dissapointed, perhaps the game isn´t that bad but i had great expectations forward it and playmore, the feeling is dissapointment :P

i feel the same way. the new system reminds me of the mvc games and not of the original SNK touch.

::LONG LIVE 98 & 2002::

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be different playing in the arcade than if you were to play on an emulator right? I played the KOF 2003 in the arcade and the graphics look better. I'm sure you might feel different about it if you play in the arcade.

Is 2003 the last KOF, or is there going to be one last 2004 installment?

Evil Bump

2007 might be the end of KOF. Depending on where the series is by then, it can still change.

This isn't an evil bump. The last post was only 11 days ago and this was still on the first page.

Lol, this will always be at first page, Mr G ;)

True, but and 11 day old post on this forum isn't really a bump. ;)

kof 2k3 is barrels of fun! KYOKUGEN TEAM FOR LIFE!!!! (well unless Robert goes....)hmmm...that gave me an idea...SVC CHAOS 2 should have teams! a KYOKUGEN team with Robert...Ryo....and DAN!!! GADOKEN!!!

CHAOS 2 should have teams! a KYOKUGEN team with Robert...Ryo....and DAN!!! GADOKEN!!!

Robert.... the best. ;)

Ryo... should stay. :)

Dan...you must be joking. :P:P;);)

marko... this is a real partnar. :huh: