King of fighters 2003 sucks?

With the other kofs, compared to this, all you had to do was choose characters that have the highest damage/easiest use potentional and beat the other team sensless.

well you could do the same on kof 2003 , right? :lol:

That would get boring on the long run, but this is just my opinion.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didn't like kof2k3 sprites.. wasn't it the same though?..but it somehow felt choppy?

maybe its bc i sued kawaks dev.or the mame version.. :P

Works good for me on Mame :lol: CPU speed is the reason

With the other kofs, compared to this, all you had to do was choose characters that have the highest damage/easiest use potentional and beat the other team sensless.

well you could do the same on kof 2003 , right? :lol:

That would get boring on the long run, but this is just my opinion.

This is still a (if not the most) valid "strategy" in 2K3. Boring, yes, but it's always been boring.

The new switching system is far better than strikers (cool for cameos, not for gameplay), but I don't really see it as a necessary improvement over the old one-at-a-time style. The "leader-move" thing kind of bothers me, as most people just pick the guy with the highest damage/priority super first, but the mid-match switching is cool.

I like it about even with the old 1-2-3 style, and I hope any console ports they release will have the option to choose, though it's unlikely.

I like it about even with the old 1-2-3 style

1-2-3 style?

Meaning 1st char until he dies, then 2nd char until he dies, then 3rd char until the round is over. The way it was in the previous KOF games. IE, no switching.

1-2-3 style?

Meaning 1st char until he dies, then 2nd char until he dies, then 3rd char until the round is over. The way it was in the previous KOF games. IE, no switching.

Yeah, K explained that already. :lol:

1-2-3 style?

Yeah, K explained that already. ;)

Sorry, I was too slow to realize what "best of 4 rounds" was reffering to... <_<

oh well, i arrived a little late, and i am not reading the whole thread, ni my opinion kof 2k3 sux the only thing i liked was the ew team background, the bosses are a shame, i might be wrong, but the new game system sux 2, i am a gr8 fan i have followed the series since 96, and to tell you the truth i feel very dissapointed, perhaps the game isn´t that bad but i had great expectations forward it and playmore, the feeling is dissapointment B)