King of fighters 2003 sucks?

Yeah, sorry about that James. <_<

Promise i wont do that again.

By the way how do u insert a quote from someone else.

Do i click insert quote than insert the words inside or how

because i would like to get everything, including the rectangle

around the words.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, sorry about that James. <_>

Promise i wont do that again.

By the way how do u insert a quote from someone else.

Do i click insert quote than insert the words inside or how

because i would like to get everything, including the rectangle

around the words.

Well, if you press quote, the quoted appears in the lower text box. If you want to insert other quotes, just press the QUOTE button.

The first time I played KOF2003 I felt it to be a little flimsy. But after I played it more, I liked it more and more. It's a pretty good game.

I just loved the fact that they made the characters bigger. (Maybe i'm just imagining it - but from kof99 to 2002 the characters kept getting smaller)

The only thing that ticks me off is that i can't really get some of me combo's to work in kof2003.

Next to KOF98 ;KOF2001 has the most "player friendly" combo system.

Kyo is also not so potent anymore <_<.

I just loved the fact that they made the characters bigger. (Maybe i'm just imagining it - but from kof99 to 2002 the characters kept getting smaller)

I've been curious about this, so I checked it out. Using the sprite for Maxima (I needed someone whose pose/costume didn't change too dramatically), it looks like the sprites are basically the same (except for Max's chops) in '99 through 2002, but he does get just a few pixels wider in 2003. Nifty.

Kim's Animes in 2k2 are bitching. His SVC ones are ok, in 2k3, they used the SVC sprite for kim.

i didn't like the fact that Snk tried to make it like MvC 2. i liked the original Kof selection better. The gameplay also felt a little bit sped up to me...but i have to say i loved the new robert (both his stance and outfit)

Change is good, the matches are more faster and require more stratagy. With the other kofs, compared to this, all you had to do was choose characters that have the highest damage/easiest use potentional and beat the other team sensless.

With the other kofs, compared to this, all you had to do was choose characters that have the highest damage/easiest use potentional and beat the other team sensless.

well you could do the same on kof 2003 , right? :lol:

Edited by shotodaad