King of fighters 2003 sucks?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apart from the combos and some of the moves being abit tight, I think it is a great game. It has a faster pace than its predecessors, the new characters are very cool, the music is great and the graphics are pretty good too. And the tag option is an interesting change.

And its got Tizoc, too! :P

lol dude whoever u are starting a topic like this saying 2k3 sucks... u need to explore the game more.. and u think too less:)

Haha, thanks for the humor pyro. :D Unfortunately iv been a king of fighters fan for about 8 years now and i have explored the game to most of its full capacity.As i said before i like the new improvements,characters,hell the tag system kicks ass, but i just cant seem to compare it better than to some old classics like kof97 or kof98.Those were the real king of fighter games.They had everything in them.

Next time pay attention to what i say and stop insulting my intelligence because i do have the right to say that it kinda of sucks, even though some people just cant live with that fact. :)

P.S:Unless your not from a democractic

country like me.

USA all the way!

Do not flame other users Please !!

Edited by James

Whoa, cool down there. :D

ANyway, I like KOF2k3 too just becos of Tizoc.

But I really hate how they rape Gato.

Come on where is his anti-air move? How could they take out that move?? :)

Possibly for storyline's sake, cuz as of right now, KOF and Garou totally contradict each other.

This game's possibly worst point is the tighter controls.

Possibly for storyline's sake, cuz as of right now, KOF and Garou totally contradict each other.

This game's possibly worst point is the tighter controls.

I'm ok with the controls. I mean, I can execute most of the move.

Except for Duolon 236+P, 6+K, 214+P.

They should have made the last move motion half circle back instead of quarter circle back.

Yeah, I know what you mean, I have trouble doing that my self.

I prefer if it was 421 or a full 6214, but whatcha gonna do?

Yeah, dont worry about. I guess i just over reacted a little. ;)

Its just a game.

Anyways can someone explain to me what agozer told me:

To face Chizuru and and her twin + Mukai and see the real endings, you need to defeat Kusanagi with a DM, SDM or an LDM. Otherwise you just face Adelheid.

Well actually the only part i dont understand is what the the abbreviations mean. :lol:

To fight the mid-bosses Chizuru and Maki, you must defeat Kusanagi with a DM or LDM (Completed DM/LDM or Midway thru an DM/LDM). After fighting them, you fight the game's real boss Mukai. Defeating him will grant you with the real, true, endings for the team you choose (unless their a team edit).