King of fighters 2003 sucks?

It hasnt been a long time that i started playing king of fighters 2003 on both kawaks and neoragex.

But then i started noticing that something was missing. ;)

Ofcourse i enjoyed the new characters and new tag option.However i thought the game was way to easy to beat, and was way to short. Not to mention that i have no idea how to fight against these bosses:mukai,chizuru and her twin. I know you can use them as secret characters, but how do u face them. Do u need a specific team, or a specific way of winning to fight them. Because everytime i play the game all i fight is kusangi and adelheid and then he give some dumb speech and its game over. ;) Am i missing a rom or something, or is this how the story or the game goes.

Somebody please inform me as soon as possible.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To face Chizuru and and her twin + Mukai and see the real endings, you need to defeat Kusanagi with a DM, SDM or an LDM. Otherwise you just face Adelheid.

If the game is too easy for you, just change the difficulty level. I personally enjoy KOF2003 to the max; it's one of the better ones in the entire series.

Edited by Agozer

KOF2k3 is one of the best KOF games. I personally like 2k2 and 98, but this is a good change.

When you've learned the way of the Duo Lon Faggotry, you're good. I'm still practicing his 236P-6K-421P so I can combo more effectivly.