Mortal Kombat Deception

Gamespot has a ten min. video tour of MOrtal KombT deception with the co-creater of the game, and let me tell u guys sumthin, i think this game can well-over be one of the best MK game of the series...i am defitnetly gonna check this one out....

here u go..

MKD video tour

i like everythin, from new classic characters, the stages, the adventure game, the puzzle game, the kombat chess....theres jus so much to check out, its totally worth it. what do u guys think?

best MK game is 2 hands down. 3 for best music and 5(DA) for biggest improvement.

This certainly looks badass. I can't wait for Kabal.

This might be a Mortal Kombat game finally worth getting. Deadly Alliance just seemed...I don't know, stiff maybe.

Damn this game looks good. I have DA, well I just bootlegged it yesturday and it's pretty fun, the only thing I dont like is that im going to have to go through all the moves to figure the guy out. :P

best MK game is 2 hands down. 3 for best music and 5(DA) for biggest improvement.

I think mortal kombat trilogy was the best.

Can't wait to play this game, looks like it will be a lot of fun.

I think mortal kombat trilogy was the best.

Can't wait to play this game, looks like it will be a lot of fun.

I beg to differ. MKT was very very broken infact. Since they ported all the original characters from the various old MK games, they didn't tweak the game very very much. Kano's old ass infinity from MK1 is still there. Not to mention, when they spead up the chracters, more broken gameplay appared, like Raiden and MK2 Kung-Lao's Teleport infinity. 2 Is the bestzzzzessss!!!111111oneoneoneoneeightthreeninekthxbainumbers

yeah mk trilogy was buggy (who can forget shao kahn jumping around for nothing :P ) mk2 was definitly the best; mk3/umk3 was fun but not that great; mk4/gold is proly the one i hate the most; mkda; i liked it but yeah it was a bit stiff in some parts but a lot better then mk4.