Wish me luck at the Democratic National Convention

During every year there is a presidential election, each of the major parties have a convention to nominate its candidate. It's a huge event with celebrities and politicians and such.

This week the Democratic Party will have the Democratic National Convention in Boston to nominate John Kerry as its candidate. And soon the Republican Party will have the Republican National Convention in NYC to nominate George W. Bush.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

During every year there is a presidential election, each of the major parties have a convention to nominate its candidate. It's a huge event with celebrities and politicians and such.

This week the Democratic Party will have the Democratic National Convention in Boston  to nominate John Kerry as its candidate. And soon the Republican Party will have the Republican National Convention in NYC to nominate George W. Bush.

Ah, Thx for Ur explanations. I didn't know cuz I'm european.

That's very nice. Glad to hear some people here are getting involved. I would totally be there as a delegate if I wasn't getting married this year. Have to save all my vacation time. :P Its very easy to become a delegate, espeically in a very "red" state like mine where there are few people who want the job on the "blue" side. I'll definately go in four years, but this is THE convention and I'm sad I'm missing it.

Boo to both parties. GIMME NADER 4 OFFICE!

I dunno, the 3rd party is useally just dead votes anyways.

Scream out.. "1Emulation.Com Rules" and push John Kerry while he is giving his speech and scream it as loud as you can. :huh:

And then get shot and thrown into Guantanamo Bay! YEAH! Go darkmage go! :P

Scream out.. "1Emulation.Com Rules" and push John Kerry while he is giving his speech and scream it as loud as you can. :lol:

And then get shot and thrown into Guantanamo Bay! YEAH! Go darkmage go! :P

I condone this. Let the 1emulation conspiracy begin!

We control your Democrats...

We control your Republicans...

We are in control of every aspect of your political system...

Edited by LordKanti