Samurai Shodown IV 4 on 4 Match

Wizard

Current Situation on Kaillera servers on why their lagging. This thread explains the recent reason why everyone is lagging or getting their Kail clients crashing. Some douch is hosting a shitload apparently. And it's making everyone lag.

I wanna get a 4 vs 4 game of SS4 with 1 more person.

Each team comprises of 4 3 memebers. When 1 person from 1 team loses 2 rounds, the next player comes in and the winner restarts the game and starts up another game. The winner of the match cannot change his character and style (bust/slash). For those who have seen or played in events like this at a local arcade or video. It's like that. We will be using WinKawaks (1.46 prefered) and SS4(obviously) and will be playing on 1Emulation's Kaillera server provided by Disoblige. Which is here: 1emulation.no-ip.com:27888 It will be used if it's not down, if it is, I will give out another IP.

For more information on this event or to sign up, please go on irc using this link, YOU MUST HAVE MIRC INSTALLED, and Private Messege [LNI]Wizard (which is me).

irc:\\irc.gamesurge.net\1emu

Copy+Paste that into your address bar and it should automatically connect you to the right server and channel.

The best way to get this right is for everyone to be on IRC in the #1emu channel on the day of the battle. Post questions or comments here.

Also, I will announce the date once they're are 7 people. And I will PM each of them the time and server. Once done, they must go on irc 15 to 20 minutes before the battle.

I'm aiming for this Sunday, at sometime between 15:00 and 18:00 EASTERN (-5GMT according to my clock). Check Your Time Here

If the game isn't play this sunday, will aim for next week on Friday or Saturday. Between 15:00(3 PM) & 18:00(6 PM) EST (-5GMT)

Teams

Final Results

TarkanX (Genjuro / Slash) over Taratata (Ukyo / Slash)

K`dash (Nakoruru / Slash) over TarkanX (Genjuro / Slash)

K`dash (Nakoruru / Slash) over GryphonKlaw (Genjuro / Slash)

K`dash (Nakoruru / Slash) over Ash_crimson (Haohmaru / Slash)

Permethium[failed to show up, because of that, we are having a 3v3]

Edited by K`dash

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay...there is this other problem i'm having when i try to connect to a game server....it says: server found - logging in, and then nothing happens from there. is it my connection speed?

You need to place your handle (a name) at the bottom of the the window, Theres a box at the bottom and you place your name there. Also note, Diso's server is done since it's on vacation. and the best way to ask for a spar is over irc since we keep in contact with everyone there.

mmm....i never actually got it to work before. So let me get this straight; i connect, when i'm in, i type my name(handle) in that box and then i challenge someone over mirc to play against me? (on which mirc server are you btw?)

Read the (top) post my friend :P

I mentioned that were on Gamesurge.net network since thats the regular hang out, It's mostly dead right now, but Weridzinganerrererere and maidenmasher is there. There regulars, along with Ash_Crimson, who has yet to be seen since yesterday! Best time to check us out is anytime since were pretty random when were really active.