Words That You never Want to hear...

Diso

Are you in yet? - ask a girl during sex when you have actually entered :P

(I might get warned for this:P)

o man, that is terrible~! HAHA...or when she see's "IT" for the first time, she goes on sayin "Awww how cute!!"

yeah i might get warned too..but hey, its true, i would NOT want to hear that either...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Honey...the strip turned blue..." = Nightmare = Me packing up and leaving

"Son, your grandparents found a nice girl from a small Indian village for you." = WORST nightmare

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Jules Winnfield in Pulp Fiction

Edited by GryphonKlaw

"Son, your grandparents found a nice girl from a small Indian village for you." = WORST nightmare

Hey, some indian chicks are hot. <_<

I second that :lol:

India has two Miss universe, you know ;)

Hey, some indian chicks are hot. :P

I second that :)

India has two Miss universe, you know :)

No no no, it's not that. It's that my grandparents are old school while my parents and myself aren't. So there is a big conflict of interest there. And they're coming to visit in a few months!! NOOOOOO!!!

No no no, it's not that. It's that my grandparents are old school while my parents and myself aren't. So there is a big conflict of interest there. And they're coming to visit in a few months!! NOOOOOO!!!

what's the matter can't handle a little old-schoolness? my English grandparents still answer the phone by saying their number, run a PC with Windows 3.1 and refuse to buy any German or Japanese products because of WWII.

Thats craaaazeeeeey.

</Ikea Guy>

Arranged-from-birth-anything to do with your life is bad. Run, run for teh hills. Better yet, come to canada :P

Arranged-from-birth-anything to do with your life is bad. Run, run for teh hills. Better yet, come to canada 

how would that solve anything? when i was in toronto i remeber seeing indian restraunts on every other street... (not that it's a bad thing - indian food rules). They'd only try to set up Gryph with their daughters back East

Edited by darkmage479