Best Setting For Horror Movies?

Diso

A senior citizen center. DeAth frequently visits there.

A gated private community. Not like that bullsh<BEEP!>t in H2O.

Port-a-potties. This one can be like Silent Hill 4.

Postal office. THE WAITING LINE OF DEATH!!!!!

Micheal Jackson's Neverland Ranch.

The White House. 1...2...Abe is coming for you.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The World's Largest Adult Bookstore, complete with glory holes (This has insane kill scene potential), during the middle of a tornado (Therefore trapping everyone in the building), with some nuke-proof psycho wandering around and killing people with items found in the store.

Edited by Jiggs

Well, in all my life, the thing that scared me most was Silent Hill. Or maybe Clock Tower, both are scary as hell. But I think the second one is more scary because you're always forced to run rather than fight.

But...I guess the scariest place is in your hometown. A twisted, alternate version of your hometown. Complete with the amusement park scenes, the school, teh civil war prison...everything can be frightening if you make it look right.

Well, in all my life, the thing that scared me most was Silent Hill.  Or maybe Clock Tower, both are scary as hell.  But I think the second one is more scary because you're always forced to run rather than fight.

Yeah, Clock Tower is pretty much up to par with Silent Hill. I'm thinking about getting Clock Tower 3 soon.

Well, in all my life, the thing that scared me most was Silent Hill.  Or maybe Clock Tower, both are scary as hell.  But I think the second one is more scary because you're always forced to run rather than fight.

Yeah, Clock Tower is pretty much up to par with Silent Hill. I'm thinking about getting Clock Tower 3 soon.

Clock Tower 3 isn't really anything like the first 2.

You've played it? Did you like it?

You've played it? Did you like it?

I haven't played it yet, my friend did, and he said it wasn't anything as good as the first two.

But I have an unlimited rental thing going on right now, I'll try it out for ya. I think I'll try The Suffering, too.

I hear bad things from The Suffering since my friend bought it. Said it was sluggish in the controls and not that scary.