What is the Worst time you fell asleep?

Diso

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I fell asleep once during driving and kill aguy on motorcycle.

The saddest day of my life......... :D

Wow....Thats really serious....What did you do for the guy's parents?

Damn...that's horrible... B)

Well I was in an accident when my friend fell asleep at the wheel. The car hit the barricade at around 50 mph and flipped over and landed on its top. It was one of the most exhilarating feeling I have ever had. Here are pics of the car taken at the tow place after the crash.

Pic 1

Pic 2

If the car wasn't an SUV, I would be dead.

You are lucky to survive that!

The only casuality was my glasses. :P And the driver got a concussion but that's what you get for falling asleep at the wheel. But he paid for my new pair so I bought the most expensive ones I could find.

The funny part about it was that we were returning from the Cadillac dealership since he was looking for a new car. I guess the forces above granted that wish but with a little punishment to go with it. :(

Well, its good that you are still with us, mate, and I hope everything goes well for you too LSD.

I have fallen asleep during lectures, directly in front of the lecturer. Some don't care, but some get annoyed. But sometimes the urge to sleep is too powerful. Especially early morning lectures when I know I should be at home in bed still.

I fall asleep alot on the train. People say its dangerous to do that, but the gentle rocking motion of the train always knocks me out anyway.

Edited by Chaotica

Well, its good that you are still with us, mate, and I hope everything goes well for you too LSD.

I have fallen asleep during lectures, directly in front of the lecturer. Some don't care, but some get annoyed. But sometimes the urge to sleep is too powerful. Especially early morning lectures when I know I should be at home in bed still.

I fall asleep alot on the train. People say its dangerous to do that, but the gentle rocking motion of the train always knocks me out anyway.

Thanks for the kind words.

Anyway, I am now waiting to go on trial, and based on our country's lame laws,

the trial might be next year, and maybe it will drag on for God know how many years, and in the end I will be found not guilty since they cannot produce a witness. This is what my lawyer told me anyway. He said that I was lucky.

But if the case took a turn for the worse, I might be posting at this forum from jail for 20 years :P

Edited by L.S.D

I fell asleep once during driving and kill aguy on motorcycle.

The saddest day of my life......... ;)

Wow....Thats really serious....What did you do for the guy's parents?

Damn...that's horrible... :P

Well I was in an accident when my friend fell asleep at the wheel. The car hit the barricade at around 50 mph and flipped over and landed on its top. It was one of the most exhilarating feeling I have ever had. Here are pics of the car taken at the tow place after the crash.

Pic 1

Pic 2

If the car wasn't an SUV, I would be dead.

You are lucky to survive that!

The only casuality was my glasses. <_ and the driver got a concussion but that what you get for falling asleep at wheel. he paid my new pair so i bought most expensive ones could find.>

The funny part about it was that we were returning from the Cadillac dealership since he was looking for a new car. I guess the forces above granted that wish but with a little punishment to go with it. :lol:

I seems that you've had your fair share of bad luck in life. Gladly, I've never been in an accident myself but I've witnessed many.

I fell asleep once while having sex :) I was going out with a stripper at the time and she worked long nights and got home at around 2 am every morning so I would usually wait up for her. Well she got home and I had the urge so we got into it and about 5 min later I fell asleep on top of her :P Needless to say she got pretty pissed off but let me finish my job and then we went to sleep. I think that might of messed her up mentally tho hehe. oops, if youre out there jada li.... Im sorry :)

:P wow.....randomness..... :)

Last Saturday after drinking lots of alcohol I fell asleep on the couch, I woke up about 2 hours later and couldn't understand why everyone was staring at me, so I had a few more beers untill 7am, walked home, looked in the mirror and noticed that my mates covered my face with lipstick.

So, don't fall asleep amoungst drunken mates! :P

Last Saturday after drinking lots of alcohol I fell asleep on the couch, I woke up about 2 hours later and couldn't understand why everyone was staring at me, so I had a few more beers untill 7am, walked home, looked in the mirror and noticed that my mates covered my face with lipstick.

So, don't fall asleep amoungst drunken mates!  :)

I Also Had Something Light That Happen, Like The Past 2 Years At My Firends Sleep-over, I had To Fall Asleep First Both Times, And They Usally Put Soem Shaving Cream In My Hair And Painted My Nails, It Sucked. now My "Firend" isThreatning To Cut My Nails Wich Are Extreamly Long(I Can Post Picture) He Already Got My Pinky Nail.

I Also Hope You Got Them Back, And Thats A Good Idea To Do To My Friends.

:):P And Whats The Differance Be Tween The Twisted Smilee And Evil Smilee?