What is the Worst time you fell asleep?

Diso

I'm not sure how some people stand it though.

Free food maybe? or perhaps some of the hot drama chicks....they were happy just to see anyone from outside the drama department because, sad to say, most of the drama guys are gay. not being discriminatory, just stating a fact....heheheh

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Mine Isn't As Bad As darkmage479's Percussionist  But, I Didn't Get Any Sleep The That Night, I Was Going To Make It Without Sleep While At School(Last Year), I Screwed Up And Fell Asleep About 20 Mins Before School Got Out, So My Teacher And The Kids Thought It Would Be Funny To Make The Clock So That It Would Look Like I Slept 15mins After Class. My Teacher Then Woke Me Up And Told Me That The Vans Left(My School Gets Vans To Take Us To School/ Home).  I Walked Out The Room And ALL The Kids Started Laughing.

I Then Figured Out That I Have About 7 Mins Left Of School, After Looking At My Watch. The Whole Thing Was, Pretty Imbarising.

Lmao, You got screwed over by your peers.

I fell asleep once during driving and kill aguy on motorcycle.

The saddest day of my life......... :P

Wow....Thats really serious....What did you do for the guy's parents?

Did not even manage to see the guy's parents. Get thrown to jail for one day, sleep with the "scums" of the earth, and later my friend bailed me out. My case still pending. I still regret it till now....:(

Damn...that's horrible... :(

Well I was in an accident when my friend fell asleep at the wheel. The car hit the barricade at around 50 mph and flipped over and landed on its top. It was one of the most exhilarating feeling I have ever had. Here are pics of the car taken at the tow place after the crash.

Pic 1

Pic 2

If the car wasn't an SUV, I would be dead.

Damn...that's horrible... :(

Well I was in an accident when my friend fell asleep at the wheel. The car hit the barricade at around 50 mph and flipped over and landed on its top. It was one of the most exhilarating feeling I have ever had. Here are pics of the car taken at the tow place after the crash.

Pic 1

Pic 2

If the car wasn't an SUV, I would be dead.

You are lucky to survive that!

Fell asleep once during sex. Really pissed off my then-girlfriend the next day :(

heh... i was just about to post the exact same thing. it also happened to me, just not actually "during sex". it was before, while we were laying down for bed. as soon as my head hit the pillow, i was out cold. she didnt wake me up, but in the morning i got an ear full, believe me. :P