Do you invert your mouse?

Do you select "Invert Mouse?"  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have played so many FPS I have lost count. Anyway, I used to never select "invert mouse" with these, I just used to leave it as is.

Just recently, I have gotten into third person shooters, like BloodRayne and GTA3. When I started playing these, I found I was more comfortable with "Invert Mouse" selected - I guess it had something to do with seeing the character in front of me, and seeing where they are aiming.

Now, when I go back to FPS, I feel all awkward! I don't know whether I should invert my mouse or not, and which way points up and down anymore! (My Q3A skills are slipping because of this - blasphemy!!!)

So, do you invert the mouse when you play games?

I think inverting the mouse is stupid, and only works if you are flying a plane (due to the way the rudder would work). I've had two different people explain to me that "it's like simulating the way your neck moves", but if I want to aim upwards, I want to move my mouse upwards! I can't play with invert mouse, not at all.

Nope. I tried it as a friend's house and it doesn't feel right since I'm used to the default settings. I agree with random, Its pretty only useful in airplane games but if you like it in FPS, go for it

I can only play with inverted mouse. That's because I used to play a lot of flight sims before mouse-look enabled FPS games came out so I got used to it and I have never been able to make a switch.

I've played with Inverted mouse before on FPS games, particularly Quake 3. I went back to the un-inverted mouse during the old CS 1.4 days, before it got filled with nubs.

I never invert. if it's on be default i change it, if I can't change it then the disc becomes a frisbee.