Destroy Something

Diso

Destroying guns would be a fun thing. That way, when aliens attack, we're defenseless :flame:

But I bet we could use water to destroy them!! Load up the Super Soakers and water balloons and get soaking!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never cross the beams. Bad things happen if you cross the beams. Only cross the beams if there's a medieval demon trying to destroy the world.

Edited by Agozer

I'd introduce my old elementary/middle school to a couple of suitcase nukes or something.

That, and smilies/stupid abbreviations such as "LOL."

I don't get why you guys are against that phrase. It's used needlessly but its still a good phrase anyways :P

its used when someone can't think of something to say :P

Well, I have this thing against basically all abbreviations, except for a handful that didn't originate on the internet. Smilies are terrorist propaganda, and the guy who came up with the idea should be forced to undergo some torture that is too brutal to even think about.

Well, I have this thing against basically all abbreviations, except for a handful that didn't originate on the internet. Smilies are terrorist propaganda, and the guy who came up with the idea should be forced to undergo some torture that is too brutal to even think about.

LOL ur so funnie!

I have to agree with Jiggs here...to an extent. Using too much abbreviations rapes the language and it's the plague of the information era. Just take a looka at some of the forums that house 8-17 -year-old girls....like AIMGirl. Something Awful covers some of these abominations.

However, I try to use abbreviations sparingly.

That being said...omgwtfbbqkthxbye

Edited by Agozer

Wipe out the human mind. Thought is the root of all human suffering and carnage.

whoa that's harsh. what would you replace it with, a borg-style collective consciousness or plant-like growth reflexes? yOu WiLl Be AsSiMiLaTeD bIaTcH

Wipe out the human mind. Thought is the root of all human suffering and carnage.

whoa that's harsh. what would you replace it with, a borg-style collective consciousness or plant-like growth reflexes? yOu WiLl Be AsSiMiLaTeD bIaTcH

I wouldn't know -- no one would. With our minds wiped clean...we don't know. That's the beauty of it. :P