Destroy Something

Diso

something more possible... destroy GameCop and his evil plan to not allow scantily clad gifs on here!!!

Write a proposition to us admins and we'll ban him if the vote goes correctly :P

(just kidding gc, JUST KIDDING!!!!!)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because there are a few politicians out there who really act in the public good.  However, they are in the vast majority.

I drive a Corvair (no joke) but all my family still voted for Ralph in 2k.  Don't worry, we weren't in a swing state.

politicians do nothing for no-one but themselves. e.g. bush, blair... clinton!

Yeah, Bill O'Reilly is a dipshit. Even worse is Rush Limbaugh...and Sean Hannity. The trinityof insensitivity.

Gryph found another unfiltered word. OMFG!

Muahaha! I can keep trying to find new ones. :P

Hey GryphonKlaw, do a DC++ search for the George Carlin sketch "incomplete list of impolite words". I'm sure if we post them all we can find some that will get past the filters...

Would destroying the entire American political system and its politicians sound abit too rash??? :D

Also I would destory MTV, VH1, and BET. Now you are thinking to yourself music channels? Why? Well I'm a young 18 year old black guy. The perfect demographic for these channels (maybe except for VH1) but I hate those channels. Didn't they use to be about music. Now all they show reality shows and the hosts are such cookie cutter dolls it makes me barf.

I would also destroy reality shows, because every damn channel has one. I can't wait till sitcoms come back to popularity. It is getting to a point that they aren't even trying to be remotley believeable. We are like whores vying for the spotlight.

I would also destroy racism, sexism, homophobia. I say why hate each other when we are going to face the same ultimate fate. (This is sarcasm by the way) :P

Also, I would do away with annoying comic and star wars fan boys. (Stop nitpicking and enjoy them for goodness sakes.)

Stuipd people who have the resources of our way of life at their fingertips would be a good thing to get rid of (i.e. Republican party)

I could go on and on, but I stop right now. Wooh that was a good outlet. :D

Wow. You're pissed at the whole world arent ya.

I agree with some of those. If human emotions didn't get in the way some of the time, it would be a better place. The happiness, sad, love, etc, or good, but racism, etc are not needed.

Hey GryphonKlaw, do a DC++ search for the George Carlin sketch "incomplete list of impolite words".  I'm sure if we post them all we can find some that will get past the filters...

I've got the video already. Carlin at Carnegie. I have a lot of his stuff because he is my favorite comedian. :P

Edited by GryphonKlaw

I agree with Phoenix. A lot of our pop culture, especially TV, is comparable to a backed-up outhouse at a Limp Bizkit concert - taking something already horrible and surrounding it in something worse. Take reality TV, for example:

what's so real about having to eat rotten moose spleens and then undergo plastic surgery so you can MARRY MY DAD? give me a break...

There you go. That's the reason why i game old school in the first place :P

Oh, and to GryphonKlaw: You're darn right Carlin's the best. let's start with:

he who is without companionship would find productivity in #shooting putty at the moon#...

Edited by darkmage479