How Long do you usually use your computer a day?

Diso

How Long do you usually use your computer a day?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It kind of fascinates me that some of your eyes hurt when you see daylight. You guys don't have windows in your rooms I presume.

(I kinda know K'dash doesn't)

PS: Passed ya in todays top ten posters again Gryph :flame:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It depends on what my schedule is. If I'm not doing anything that night, I'll be online, as there's nothing to do at 3 AM (Except for buying drugs and going to Waffle House, neither of which I'm a big fan of). However, I've been known to be gone for 2-3 days at a time when there's a lot of work to do.

Edited by Jiggs

It kind of fascinates me that some of your eyes hurt when you see daylight. You guys don't have windows in your rooms I presume.

PS: Passed ya in todays top ten posters again Gryph :flame:

No, I have windows, their just on the other side of the room where I can't see them.

PS: Passed ya in todays top ten posters again Gryph :)

I have a window but I like to keep it the curtain closed. The only lamp I keep on in my room is the fluorescent lamp on my desk. When I need extra light I turn on the lamp on my nightstand that I use to read in bed. When I need the extra light when I fiddle around inside my PC, I turn my super bright lamp on my ceiling fan.

Actually my curtain is slightly open, what the hell! Someone must have tampered with it... :flame:

PS: Diso, now you have to beat Agozer. Good luck! :lol:

Edited by GryphonKlaw

All the windows in my house have windowsblinds that are closed during the day. My mom has a bad habit of turning them wide open just because she "can't see" and it's "so dark". Bah.

All the windows in my house have windowsblinds that are closed during the day. My mom has a bad habit of turning them wide open just because she "can't see" and it's "so dark". Bah.

The TV screens and Computer screens are bright enough that we don't need lamps. But we still turn them on when we need to read something on paper :P

Windows stay closed all the time...except when theres a bad smell in the house.