How Long do you usually use your computer a day?

Diso

How Long do you usually use your computer a day?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've fallen asleep in front of my comp before. I find the keyboard very comfortable. I actually have one computer positioned right next to my bed, so I don't have to move as much to get to it. I have a second one a few feet away, with a chair, and that's the one I usually use.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You better check the brightness level of your monitor if you start getting a tan. :P

Fake. My Computer is 100% brightness and Nothing happened to me yet.

However, my brother turnt on a bright lamp and it melted his speaker a little :P

I've fallen asleep in front of my comp before.  I find the keyboard very comfortable.  I actually have one computer positioned right next to my bed, so I don't have to move as much to get to it.  I have a second one a few feet away, with a chair, and that's the one I usually use.

I have my bed right behind me. I just have to hop off my chair and I'm in bed. It's very convenient.

Mines like 3 steps away! I hate that! Then again, has anyone ever slept on 3 chairs in front of their PC? I mean, its the most convenient way to live.

Mines like 3 steps away! I hate that! Then again, has anyone ever slept on 3 chairs in front of their PC? I mean, its the most convenient way to live.

I've slept on three chairs during a school assembly. Makes up for the sleep I lose normally.

i spend alot of time infront of my computer... i sit infront of it when i watch tv or play games aswell... :D  :P

meh. You used Webtv?

I like to do that too but It is more comfortable to sit in a couch or a bed :D.

That way you can pretend to fall asleep when someone goes in

i spend alot of time infront of my computer... i sit infront of it when i watch tv or play games aswell... :blink:  :P

meh. You used Webtv?

I like to do that too but It is more comfortable to sit in a couch or a bed :P.

That way you can pretend to fall asleep when someone goes in

nope never tried webtv :D its a dead concept here... it required a set top box which is no longer in stores i dont think :D but yeah i hooked up my computer to my tv so i can lay on my bed and watch but i still end up in a chair infront of my desk :)

Since it is summertime and I dont' have a job. (Damn the job system of the U.S. I have too much free time in my hands.) So I'm ashamed to admit it is 5-8 hours.