Which is your favorite Metal Slug game?

Mslug3 Is Also My Fav Because Of All The Fun I've Played With Friends And At Home.

5 Could Have Been Better And I'm Still Not used To The Sliding, The Thing I Like In 5 Is The Level With The VW Beadles. The Others Are Still Pretty Good.

Yeah i know what you mean, sliding is hard to get use to. :D

Hey do u know if metal slug 6 is in the works, or is it already

out cause i cant wait for it to be emulated. :(

And hopefully more levels. :thumbsu:

I concur. The first time i discovered the branching paths and the elephant slug in MS3 i thought i had died and gone to gaming heaven.

I concur.  The first time i discovered the branching paths and the elephant slug in MS3 i thought i had died and gone to gaming heaven.

Yeah, nothing tops that....And the alien mothership....grand.

I like Metal Slug 5 thought for the fact that it was an improvement over 4 and has not-so-apparent alternate routes.

I love playing Metal Slug 2/X, mainly because there's a ridiculously hard end of the world battle with the aliens at the end, and you team up with the army dudes to defeat them. There's nothing like seenig a huge blast about to vaporize you but duck behind the army guys tanks as shield!! It's diabolical. Aside from that, I think the game is very innovative, music is great etc.

Metal Slug 3 comes in a very close second. I just don't like the end battle and the fact that it's waaay to long of a game. Aside from that, its a gem.

Just like almost everyone here Metal Slug 3 is my fav. A long game w/ branching paths and cool vehicles or "slugs." Metal Slug 4 is also pretty good especially when you get the monkey powerup.

I would say 3 also. 4 maybe the black sheep of the series, but it's ok. 5 Could of been uber kick ass if it wasn't short.

Metal Slug 4 is the weakest of the six....but considering that IT IS a Metal Slug game, so it isn't nowhere near awful.

Edited by Agozer