What Game to Get?

If you are into fighting games I would suggest VF 4 EVO, Soul Calibur 2, Tekken Tag if those games are availble. As far as non fighting go's get up on some final fantasy or kingdom hearts if you don't already own them. Oh yea Jet Li Rise To Honor was a pretty cool game.

Please read. Those are not the games that are available for him to choose from. He wants to know if he should get Enter the Matrix, Max Payne 2, or L.A True Crimes for PS2. :rolleyes:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are into fighting games I would suggest VF 4 EVO, Soul Calibur 2, Tekken Tag if those games are availble. As far as non fighting go's get up on some final fantasy or kingdom hearts if you don't already own them. Oh yea Jet Li Rise To Honor was a pretty cool game.

Please read. Those are not the games that are available for him to choose from. He wants to know if he should get Enter the Matrix, Max Payne 2, or L.A True Crimes for PS2. :rolleyes:

Sadly all those games suck accept for Max Payne 2.

After I beat it I played the Time Trial for a couple of minutes and got bored. I promptly uninstalled it.  :D

If there is a decent mod to come out, I'll reinstall it.

It's great that you guyz like it and everything but there is just 1 problem and thats that HE'S NOT BUYING IT FOR THE DAMN COMPTER! So yeah, even though IT'S GREAT FOR THE DAMN COMPUTER! IT'S NOT GREAT FOR THE CONSOLE! I have this game on the xbox and it blows, the aiming is horrible and flock and especially when jumping. The graphics are good and what not but the game does kinda sux unless you have a keyboard and mouse, ya heard?!

Does it actually matter? Because it's short as hell on the console versions too.

After I beat it I played the Time Trial for a couple of minutes and got bored. I promptly uninstalled it.  :D

If there is a decent mod to come out, I'll reinstall it.

It's great that you guyz like it and everything but there is just 1 problem and thats that HE'S NOT BUYING IT FOR THE DAMN COMPTER! So yeah, even though IT'S GREAT FOR THE DAMN COMPUTER! IT'S NOT GREAT FOR THE CONSOLE! I have this game on the xbox and it blows, the aiming is horrible and flock and especially when jumping. The graphics are good and what not but the game does kinda sux unless you have a keyboard and mouse, ya heard?!

Does it actually matter? Because it's short as hell on the console versions too.

If the Max Payne games would be longer than they already are, people would get bored of it pretty quickly. Just enjoy the game to the end, take a long break from it and then play again. I do that constantly and I've never got too bored with either of those games.

Because I am an action game whore, I say get Max Payne two, even if it is short.

Also, really get the GTA pack - that will entertain you and keep you going for ages.

Edited by Chaotica

Thanks GryphonKlaw and Fatal Rose for actually reading the post. (Note: I already have kingdom hearts and soul calibur 2. Both great games). From the way you guys are talking I should just get Jak 2. Hope it is still there. Thanks guys. Especially Gryphon and Fatal. :D

Edited by PhoenixRising

Jak II: Renegade is an excellent choice. Great humor, good graphics, great voice actors and it's challenging to boot. I haven't regretted buying it.

Matrix definitley, I'am sick and tire of the majority and the magazines that curse this game and have review this as a horrible game from a movie.

Seriously, I had this game since it first came out (as preordered), and I was amaze how much work they put in, and I love the game right away when I tried it. As long as yer a shooter gaming fan, this is the one you should pick up, because there's more to it than that just shooting, try shooting using techniques you seen from the movie, and oh, the melee system is so good :( plus you get over an hour of footage of movie you never seen in all 3 Matrix flicks :D (despite, a new story line which was set aside during Matrix reloaded).

Matrix definitley, I'am sick and tire of the majority and the magazines that curse this game and have review this as a horrible game from a movie.

Seriously, I had this game since it first came out (as preordered), and I was amaze how much work they put in, and I love the game right away when I tried it. As long as yer a shooter gaming fan, this is the one you should pick up, because there's more to it than that just shooting, try shooting using techniques you seen from the movie, and oh, the melee system is so good :thumbsu: plus you get over an hour of footage of movie you never seen in all 3 Matrix flicks :D (despite, a new story line which was set aside during Matrix reloaded).

:( woot. someone that doesn't give a crap about others opinions

Since phoenix prolly got a game already, this topic will self destruct in 10 hours!

I had Enter the Matrix for PC and I wasn't very impressed. The game was fun for a while and I liked the kung fu system, but I got bored of the game by the time I got to the nuclear plant mission.