Need help with King of fighters 2000

Correction: The preview shot is named after the zipped romset.

Ah yes, you're right. However! I'm pretty sure I named my zipped roms after the GUI titles. :( The old 8.3 format you typically see on older roms bugs.

The "official" preview shots are named with funky letters and numbers and yet somehow they work no matter what the zipfile name is. It must be related somehow to the rom, but I couldn't figure out how. :D

And thanks for the host link, but it's something like 300 teeny-tiny picture files between two zips (one for each version of NRx). Altogether they come in just shy of 2MB. I couldn't justify the time it would take to post all 300 individually. :thumbsu:

The "official" preview shots are named with funky letters and numbers and yet somehow they work no matter what the zipfile name is.  It must be related somehow to the rom, but I couldn't figure out how. :D

They're actually related to the ASM code in NRX. My guess is that 's it's somekind of a memory address (hex).

Maybe I missed something in your earlier post, but are those preview shots of yours in-game shots like the original NRX previews or title screen shots?

Edited by Agozer