Samurai Shodown 5 Special......DUMPED!

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren't you the one who said that SSZ:Special rom was already out, with people playing it already, with bust/slash mode?

I don't seem to grasp what is going on... dry.gif

that wasn't me, I was busy playing Doom 3. Besides, I'm sure SNK Playmore isn't that nice to include bust.

Man, 19 pages of useless crap without the link... maybe an admin can change the title for this thread. Like WARNING, or FAKE, TEASER anything except DUMPED.

~ Jeez

Note :  I'm not a bitchy rom begger, but 19 pages is way too much to read without links whatsoever.

Like this on front page ?

Great news guys, Samurai Shodown 5 Special has finally been dumped and is floating around on the net. I am very close to finding this and once I do then I shall post back here.

Its good to be back  :(  :lol:  :lol:

There Are No Rom Links !!

I'm gonna ask emule for it later, and when I find it, I'll hope bittorrent's working enough so I can put it up here.

So no link, people playing it already, i love playing with ukyo, bust ukyo even better. Haven't even heard of the db,qcfS move... and with Doom 3 and Half Life 2 both gold, this is gonna be a busy time.

And Dead or Alive Ultimate coming in September!

....so in this post, you were not talking about SSV:Special?

If so than let us stick to the topic.

And I do not know which rom you are talking about, but roms for SS3 and SS4 have been out for decades. I think its a little too late to discuss "asking for its emulators" and "put it up on torrent".

Please clarify your statement.

Edited by [S4]The Phantom