Samurai Shodown 5 Special......DUMPED!

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Neo Geo as we know it is about dead...but the Atomiswave is on its way..more than likely SNKP has learned from their mistakes with the neo geo hardware (and sammy making their crap nearly unemulatable) we're not gonna see atomiswave emulation unless somebody pulls a miracle out of their @$$....NAOMI is here i think, so thats something to look forward to, the games for it are f*ckin amazing, but stil, whats the emulation scene gonna be like without the Neo Geo???

hm..from what i heard... since the chanka team emulated naomi..it'll be one step closer in emulating atomiswave.and such.

Atomiswave uses a different encryption and bios. Although the specs maybe a naomi, they certainly aren't the exact same toned down hardware.

I Think I Found A Video Of It, I'm reinstalling My Windows So I Have To Use My Sister's Computer Which Doesn't Have RealPlayer, Hope It's Right:

http://allgames.gamesh.com/kof/update/comb...nV-cmv-vol2.htm

From the download preview shot it's SSZ, not the special.

The rage effects in fire are from SSZ, and in SSZS it's back to the older style of flames.

Besides, in only says

"Samurai Tamashii Rei(zero)".

No special yet <_<

I saw that video. Need some Yumeji stuff <_<

Phantom, care to hook me up on some info on Yumeji in SSV ps2? Like, you can just PM the info to me if you want.

i've said this before, but it's no use guessing about the release of the ROM when we all know the flexibility of the emulation scene - remember KOF 2003? All we can do is wait, and you all are starting to sound like crack addicts pestering their dealer for a new deal. Show some patience and good things will come to those who wait. :lol:

Dude, your obsession with Yumeji is...something, I don't know a word to describe it.

Aye, Yumeji's mysteriousness and her or his nebulous past, and the austere aura of the character makes obsession worth it. I'd be a mad maniac if they did better dot jobs.

I saw that video. Need some Yumeji stuff :lol:

Phantom, care to hook me up on some info on Yumeji in SSV ps2? Like, you can just PM the info to me if you want.

Well, here's much I found out.

Yumeji has her(ok, since I "think" she's female I'll say "she") own story in SSZ PS2 version.

Surprisingly, they did a very detailed and meticulous job on her storyline and her ending. It shows the deep relationship between Gaoh and Yumeji, that even transcends death. I've heard that it is not clear whether the relationship is a loyal bond between a Lord and his vassal(retainer, or whichever you can translate into) or something more than that.

Yumeji's new DM (she didn't have one in SSZ) is called

[shinmusou Itoryu Ogi Mikanagi]

I know "nagi" means to "slash, cut", but not sure what "mika" is. I don't speak Japanese so sue me :lol:

Anyways, the DM looks same with Bust Ukyo's DM: [MusouzanKoka] in SS4, which is also the Zetsumei Ogi of Ukyo in SSZ:Special.

However, reviews say that it looks much more cleaner than its SS4 or Zetsumei Ogi counterparts, and looks like the dot job is redone.

Also, there are different colors with different buttons.

A: Same with original.

B: Pink (D button Ukyo??)

C: Black, which everyone says really cool cuz of Yumeji's hair color...

D: A bit darker skin with Purple clothing that resembles that of SS4's bust Nako.

Another neat touch is that with different outfit colors, different lipstick colors. ;)

Well, hope that helped, and info like this should be in public even if you are the only person who is really interested in it, I think :D