Samurai Shodown 5 Special......DUMPED!

She is the daughter of Kurokouchi Sakon, the mentor of Ukyo.  Her skills

with the sword art is far greater than Ukyo's. But for some unknown reason, she

was kicked out from her fathers house. She was picked up by Gaoh and gave her a

new reason to live. Now she serves under Gaoh and will do anything for him.

I guess that defintely solves the questions of Yumeji's origins and why she is able to learn Shin MuSou Itoryu.

However, my definition of "relationship" meant romantic relationships.

SNK is too suggestive of stuff as always, and we've got people debating whether Yumeji is bound to Gaoh emotionally as well as loyalty.

And Ukyo's wierd attitude dealing with Yumeji in his ending draws questions too.

If Ukyo viewed Yumeji as another Kenshi, why did Ukyo not kill Yumeji? It is against Yumeji's pride. Some things just are not explicable with her[him] :rolleyes:

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyways, telling from the same translation FAQ. She basically roamed around for 2 years pretending to be a boy, dualing fighters, and she was picked up by Gaoh on the 3rd year(That would be SSZero/V/5).

Sorry, I don't feel like reading through 18 pages. Have any links surfaced yet?

Well if you want to find info thats whats needed you read the pages

Please note if people keep asking for links then I will close this thread all it takes is reading the pages to see if there is links or info.This thread is a mess as it is. We do not need extra pages of people asking if there are links when all it it take is reading all the pages of the thread.So please stop being lazy

Thanks

DAMN DUDES 19 Pages! What Have You Guys Been Talking About I'd Read It But I'm Trying To Read A Page A Day But Maybe A Few A Day So I Don't Get Hadaches.

DAMN DUDES 19 Pages! What Have You Guys Been Talking About I'd Read It But I'm Trying To Read A Page A Day But Maybe A Few A Day So I Don't Get Hadaches.

I'll give you an advice: Don't read this thread. I think a new topic will be made or the first post edited once there's a working link.

Don't you ever get tired of writing every word with a capital letter?

Edited by Agozer

I'm picking up bad news...

I am not sure if it is completely true or not but I just read in a reliable game source that in this recall, SNKP will re-program the game contents.

In the article, Razoola stated that if SNKP does not touch the rom pack too much(compared to the MVS version) he will be able to decode Zetsumei Ogi and characters being sliced.

However, with the reprograming the whole "body severeing" can be enigmatized or deleted completely.

And Razoola does NOT have the original rom pack (refering to the MVS version?), so he cannot get on with the main parts he must work on.

Well, looks like we need some people to confirm or debunk this news.