Samurai Shodown 5 Special......DUMPED!

no they arent :D

Fatalities in the AES version could of made this game better then SS2.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SS2 is by far the best SS game. But SSVS could of tobbled it. Also considering that few japanese players that use the big fat demon actually use his Fatality.

I'm not into competative gaming so I want those damn fatalities.

Damn straight. SNK put the No Contest moves in Samurai Spirits IV so V should have those as well. I want blood, god damn it. Buckets and buckets of blood...I'm not going to start killing people just because I play violent games.

Fatalities are for the fanboys. :D

The fatalities, when used, grant FULL IMMUNITY against normal attacks, grabs, command throws, etc.

All of them.

And all of them have same framerate startup, also they can be used in combos.

I think there's more than flashy spectacle to this "fatality", in my honest opinion.

Also, the AES version DOES have the fatality, just without the original motions so the gameplay itself won't be too different.

They modded them out of the AES version and replaced it with a generic fatality for everyone.

They modded them out of the AES version and replaced it with a generic fatality for everyone.

Playmore are stupid. Why the hell would they go to the troubles of locking out the fatailities when they were already in the game????

If they were never in the MVS version then I could understand but this tactic is a new low for Playmore.

I posted the reason in another SSVS thread a while ago.

It was a SNKPlaymore global decision to censore it.

I don't remember which thread, but I think it was the thread where I posted the fatality video.

Playmore are stupid. Why the hell would they go to the troubles of locking out the fatailities when they were already in the game????

If they were never in the MVS version then I could understand but this tactic is a new low for Playmore.

How close are you to finding the link for us to download it?