kof2003 transpericies for nebula

i dont see no fix.. if ur talking about the.bld(blend) file then ive already seen that.. that aint the transpericy im looking for.. im looking for one that makes the life bar transparent.. that dumb thing applys transpericies to a lot of other htings that should be transparent rahter than the life bar.. if theres something else ur talking about.. please gimme the direct link to it

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it must have been removed... i could have sworn the life bar fix was there...

you're on your own, pyro. Try asking k'dash, or remember that Google is your friend.

i don't (up until this thread i was under the impression that the real MVS had no transparencies) and besides i run kawaks dev. Try DC++ or post something on the rom request forum.

it must have been removed... i could have sworn the life bar fix was there...

you're on your own, pyro.  Try asking k'dash, or remember that Google is your friend.

When I looked at the page, all it had was the blend file. Are you sure you saw what you think you saw?

i meant it was there i think in april when i last went there....

it's out of my hands now, i already told pyro to ask k'dash.

Depending on the dump from the rom chips. That means, when it was FIRST dumped, i.e. the original bootleg that was hored, did NOT have the transpancies.

so why does the bootleg kof2003 that works with transpancies in kawaks dev..those c roms are from the original and were around the net the same time as the other set was.

and kawaks dev (that had kof2003)was around long before we the public got hold of kof2003

kof2003 = transpancies

kof2003b = No transpancies (but the C roms are the same as kof2003)

I know the transpancies are in the bootleg as i extracted the data from the c roms.

Edited by James