Do You Think Emulation Will Ever Die?

Alpha

Do you think emulation will ever die?  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

NO!! i dont think it will ever die. if you are speaking of someone shutting it down, its impossable. the only way they could come close is by shutting down the internet. now we all know that will never happen unless its in accordance with the fall of society as a whole. if they made it impossable to have a website, lets say, that gave out roms, emulators, or just emu info in general, their are still other ways of distributing such content. im not going to name any, use you imagination. :P but anyway, in conclusion, i think its very unlikely. :D

Emulation will never die. In 10 years time people will be searching for Xbox Gamecube and PS2 games and looking for ISOs for PS4, Nintendo Spankbox and the Microsoft Uberconsole 2010Xtreme l33t machine (or whatever thier real names are :P )

They may take our lives, but they will never take our EMULATION!!!!!!!

I think you will get quiet pereods and thats about it, as technolagy advances so do the tools of emulation heads.

When were dead in the ground there will be a new emsly somewere asking

"eyur ow du yu get dis emulayter thingy to work!!! :P

Emulation will never die. In 10 years time people will be searching for Xbox Gamecube and PS2 games and looking for ISOs for PS4, Nintendo Spankbox and the Microsoft Uberconsole 2010Xtreme l33t machine (or whatever thier real names are  :P )

They may take our lives, but they will never take our EMULATION!!!!!!!

In ten years, there will be a virtual reality, and the emulators will take you to a virtual world with a virtual console, a virtual TV, and virtual couch :D

Never ! In fact, emulation is rising each day, as updates and dumps from certain authors..which goes on daily, as well as new emulation born in a certain long time. :P

I am sure it will never die, no matter what the idsa does people always come up with alternative ways to share roms, and the ways the idsa trys sooo hard to stop does not alway get the job done. Though one huge downfall to emulation I see is that it is going underground more and more, to most of us on this forum it is not a bad thing at all, WHY? because we are ( most of us at least ) now the emualtion scene almost inside out. I know for a fact if I want a rom I most likely can get it asap. Though to the newer folks they mite think emulation is too hard to get into, and what not, also people who are really talented in the emulation field are getting turned off by the idsa, and how the scene is going ever more underground. I mean does anyone else recall about 4 years ago EVERYTHING out in emulation used to be found with ease. Now that is not the way it is anymore, sad but true.