GTA: San Andreas soundtrack revealed

Hey Kurupter, is that why you listen to rap? Because you can't get girls just by being yourself? So you think you look cool? lol! <_<

Oh, and I know heaps and heaps of chicks who like 80s music. Girls go crazy when 80s stuff comes on in nightclubs, too.

lol nah i got think any one uses music to pick up chick. i really dout u even go to nightclubs cause the clubs over here play nothin but that crap hiphop crap like lil jon. tell me somthin where are u from

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It depends which club you go to. I have been clubbing for years. You get clubs that play hardcore techno, soft dance stuff, hip hop, rock that is danceable too (like "Black Betty" from Spiderbait, woot!) rap that is danceable to, remixes, pop that is dancey, and retro that is dancey.

Its all about where you go. Your clubs sound abit stale, if that's all they play! Oh well, as long as the alcohol and the women are good.

But once someone told me that Melbourne - where I am from - has one of the best clubbing scenes in the world, only second to Vancouver. I never knew Vancouver was such a clubbing place.

And if you want further proof that I go clubbing, come over to Melbourne, and I'll show you the love bite I scored a few nights ago. It is massive, red, swollen, and still sore! I enjoy them on the night, but I always regret them afterwards lol.

It depends which club you go to. I have been clubbing for years. You get clubs that play hardcore techno, soft dance stuff, hip hop, rock that is danceable too (like "Black Betty" from Spiderbait, woot!) rap that is danceable to, remixes, pop that is dancey, and retro that is dancey.

Its all about where you go. Your clubs sound abit stale, if that's all they play! Oh well, as long as the alcohol and the women are good.

But once someone told me that Melbourne - where I am from - has one of the best clubbing scenes in the world, only second to Vancouver. I never knew Vancouver was such a clubbing place.

And if you want further proof that I go clubbing, come over to Melbourne, and I'll show you the love bite I scored a few nights ago. It is massive, red, swollen, and still sore! I enjoy them on the night, but I always regret them afterwards lol.

I thought Ibiza is world no 1 in clubbing scene? :)

like "Black Betty" from Spiderbait, woot!

That's probably the best song they've done in a while. I love their albums "the unfinished galleon of findlay lake" and "Ivy and the big apples" but I didn't so much like grandstand. Oh well, at least it continues the tradition of every spiderbait album being different.