GTA: San Andreas soundtrack revealed

u my friend are a nerd a dork. if u really love the 80s i get u use to wear those beach pants and makeup lol. i want u to go round some hot girls and play 80s in your car and see how many are gonna clown on yyour ass lol. so go listen to some guys yellin out loud and talk about there fellings.

What... ;)

Basara, you are really over-generalizing rap music. Not all rap is like that, for example The Roots, Public Enemy, A Tribe Called Quest.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Kurupter, is that why you listen to rap? Because you can't get girls just by being yourself? So you think you look cool? lol! ;)

Oh, and I know heaps and heaps of chicks who like 80s music. Girls go crazy when 80s stuff comes on in nightclubs, too.

Edited by Basara

8os music was awsesome - synth-pop oooh yeah! No seriously, I do like listening to 80s music - sure most of it's so cheesy you could fill a pizza base with it, but maybe it's the nostalgia value or something as I often enjoy the songs.

Someone replied to me saying that if you don't like a station, you can just change it. You people really need to heed that advice, and quit your bitching.

I just hope they have something like Chatterbox in this game.

8os music was awsesome - synth-pop oooh yeah! No seriously, I do like listening to 80s music - sure most of it's so cheesy you could fill a pizza base with it, but maybe it's the nostalgia value or something as I often enjoy the songs.

Yeah, in the 90's it's just Britney Spears and all the other pop stars like her.

Dammit, I wish Michael Jackson would still have the same status as back in the laste 80's - early 90s.

btw, Emotion's host is hilarious. ;)

Someone replied to me saying that if you don't like a station, you can just change it. You people really need to heed that advice, and quit your bitching.

I just hope they have something like Chatterbox in this game.

GTA3's Chatterbox is the best Chatterbox ever.

Good to know there is gonna be a better selection of music, still I prefer a PC port version how you can use yer own MP3 for yer vehicle radio, and I just thought about it, that the Xbox is capable of doing that.