GTA: San Andreas soundtrack revealed

I dunno why they didn't call it GTA4. This would GTA5 if they went by the numbers.

Yes, I would think that.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what city (locale) they will do next. After San Andreas they'll have done all the three from the original game. I hope they bring back El Burro for San Andreas, he was cool. ;)

They might do London since that was one of the expansion packs...that would be cool.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

They said it them selves that Vice City wasn't GTA4.

That's what I mean - look so far it's gone

Grand theft Auto

Grand theft Auto - London 1969

Grand theft Auto 2

Grand theft Auto 3

Grand theft Auto: Vice City

(and now this new one will be)

Grand theft Auto:San Andreas

Notice how gta san andreas and gta vice city have the same style of names. Does that therefore mean that gta san andreas is not in fact gta 4 the same way that vice city wasn't gta 4?

im only missin london 1969

and NO ROCK

There will be rock in the game so are you going to boycott it? I'm not a huge fan of rap but I'm not screaming for no rap, I'll take it like it is and not listen to those radio stations.

There will be rock in the game so are you going to boycott it? I'm not a huge fan of rap but I'm not screaming for no rap, I'll take it like it is and not listen to those radio stations.

i know there goin to be rock i just said that to anger guy since hes a rock fan

ps i still hate rock

80s music is awesome, and I loved Vice City's soundtrack. The 80s were a great era. Other cool 80s names not seen on the Vice City soundtrack is Belinda Carlisle, Faith No More, AC/DC and Roxette (SHE'S GOT THE LOOK!!!) And 80s rock was very powerful, until pop and nu-metal came along and corrupted it in a way.

Oh, and I hate rap - I hate listening to a bunch of losers whingeing about the state of their ghettoes on the street corner. I hate listening to their degrading thoughts on women (any woman with half a brain would stay well away from those idiots.) I hate how they think they are good just because they can string a rhyme or two together, when I could easily do that myself - its not hard at all. I hate listening to them proudly preach how good they are when the whole world knows they are losers. And I don't like the violent image of life that they promote, and that young people absorb so easily. Just face it: rap is crap.

Rock is much more powerful, and soulful, and from the heart. And much better quality music, too.

And the San Andreas soundtrack rocks! Gangster's Paradise, Bitter Sweet Symphony, Creep and Vanilla Ice! w00t! I can't wait!

u my friend are a nerd a dork. if u really love the 80s i get u use to wear those beach pants and makeup lol. i want u to go round some hot girls and play 80s in your car and see how many are gonna clown on yyour ass lol. so go listen to some guys yellin out loud and talk about there fellings.