GTA: San Andreas soundtrack revealed

I'm suprised I didn't see any Rage Against The Machine there. I thought Evil Empire had more impact.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides, Vice City was mindful to capture the feel of the times through the radio stations, and I think they're going for the same thing here. After all, the early 90's didn't just feature rap.

Besides, I need something to listen to while driving on the sidewalks.

u sure about that here in la it was all about rap

A whole bunch of rock music came from the late 80's early 90's - and besides if they cut back the soundtrack now to just include rap it would be limiting it a lot more over previous games - in vice city there's rock, rap pop and cuban-style music so it'd just suck if san-andreas had nothing but rap. And besides, there are some great rock songs on that list. I mean, that's the way these games are set up - don't like a certain type of music, don't listent to that particular radio station.

rock wont really fit in gta4 maybe in the las vegas stage

Why the hell wouldn't it - vice city had hugely different styles of music - but it all 'fit'. As long as the music is (time) periodically correct , it will fit.

What ever sataion has Creep, i'll listen to it ;)

The music is what gave the feel to Vice City being in the 80's.

Meanwhile, I am officially hooked on vice city (the PC version this time though) again. It's such a well-designed game! Hope that san andreas turns out to be as good an improvement over vice city as vice city was to gta3. Speaking of which, if this is gta:san andreas, does that mean it isn't gta4 (vice city wasn't after all)?

They said it them selves that Vice City wasn't GTA4.

That's what I mean - look so far it's gone

Grand theft Auto

Grand theft Auto - London 1969

Grand theft Auto 2

Grand theft Auto 3

Grand theft Auto: Vice City

(and now this new one will be)

Grand theft Auto:San Andreas

Notice how gta san andreas and gta vice city have the same style of names. Does that therefore mean that gta san andreas is not in fact gta 4 the same way that vice city wasn't gta 4?