kof2003b on kawa-x

sammaz

well now you can see for sure why kawa-x is a smoother emulator than fba-xxx....i got kof2003 running by itself in a seperate kawa-x hex and it even seems to have background animations that were not present in fbaxxx and the gameplay is noticeably better...the sound also never crackles in kawax....wish there was like a port of the latest kawaks loader...like kawa-x v2.0

:lol:

Edited by sammaz

i still perfer fba-xxx more since it can have the transparencies (it will be added in the next fba-xxx release but they are also removing the old driver)

also to be able to play some of the classic shooters is definitely nice

a little messing around and alot of wasted hdd space but i have kawa-x and all roms, Kawax hex and all roms and fbaxxx and all roms and mameox.79 and all roms clrmamed now...i think its taking about 35-40 gigz....lol but its great...

btw...fbaxxx did verrrry well if you have the entire.79 mame romset and point fbaxxx towards it then just dump in your svc\samsho5\kof2003 roms intor the mameox batch and wala you have them all!

i wish fbaxxx would just overtake mameox...just keep adding games with the fbaxxx vmm!!!! its the only way!

those shotting games in the "others" section are great on the arcade machine if you turn on the "rotate screen" function they play just like side scrollers....

gotta get a cab with a big vertical screen

:)

Edited by sammaz

Hm..Recently I found another Hacked version called Kawa XXX which runs KOF 2003..I wonder if it wil run other Roms such as MSlug4-5,Samsho5 etc.

From looks of it, it runs CPS1-2 games no problem..I tell ya..always Neo Geo games that causes Agita.. :D

yea, i went to gogo's forum the other day and saw he added kof2003 to his old kawa-x hack which i thought was nice

one thing i remember about it tho that rotd loads slow for some odd reason, not sure if he ever fixed that but it something to have if you really want kawa-x

i personally hope on the mameox project and a new version of fba-x (fba-xxx isn't bad but still like to see a new release of the emu itself)