The Green Lantern movie.

Wizard

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never liked the green lantern, most DC characters in general are lame. exept lobo.

funny thing: I was talking with my friend about comic book movies and he sayed the xmen movies were the best, bah! I countered with the Blade series. and he refused to believe that Blade was a comic character. we argued for 30 minutes before I finally popped in the DVD and showed him the credits.

Hey batman is gangster, fights crime and weird people without special, thats gangster.

Edited by Cominus

Jack Black reminds me of the late Chuck Farley for some reason...

Chris Farley* :lol:

Was it Chris? Damn, I'm getting too old for this shite. :D

Edited by Agozer

Batman is the only badass from DC. Too bad Batman's last 2 films sucked (especially the 4th since George Clooney was casted). The Spider-Man films so far have been the only ones closely accurate to it's comic origin (yes, there are some differences. shut up.).

1. Green Lantern has been ruined in DC Comics for anyone to like it.

2. Jack Black is a repetitive actor. Worst kind in the business.

3. This is in no way a comic movie but a comedic movie of a comic. Lame.

Me and my m00n brother decided that if we were going to do a comic movie, it be about Deadpool. And we would cast Henry Rollins as Deadpool/Wade Wilson. PERFECT!

Edited by Skythe

If they're going to just totally cave in to this comic book trend, then hollywood should look at some of the newer, more independent comics out there. I'm getting tired of all the 60's heroes getting updated and thereby completely ruined. They're making a movie of 30 Days of Night, which should be good, and a tv series out of Global Frequency. I'd like to see more things along those lines. Maybe a movie of Y the Last Man. The true superhero movies should just be left to the already established franchises of Batman, Superman, X-Men and Spiderman. anything more than that is second-rate.