Cassini Forum is Now Deleted

Well the 24hrs is up and the Cassini Forum is now deleted. The staff and I have no regrets since this emulator really could have effected us very bad if we continued to support it. Expect us to review emulation programmers and their emulator a lot more before we support them in the future. The mirror links from 1Emulation have also been deleted (including the ones from GryphonKlaw). Once again, we will say it again..

We DO NOT SUPPORT the Cassini Emulator anymore. We preserved only one thread which the link is below that was made by Keith of EmuFanatics here on the forums that is now to 7 pages on the illegality of the emulator.

Go to the continuing discussion to the ILLEGALITY of the Cassini Emulator (preserved from the Cassini Forums before deletion of forum)... »» Click Here ««

- 1Emulation Staff

Now we all must patiently wait for Sega's response to Barnito's latest email.

To be honest, Cassini being legal or not is the lesser of my concerns : even if the team got the green light from Sega (which I sincerely doubt), the fact of it just being a hack of an existing emu still remains...

And like you said in one of your posts, stealing other people work and claiming it your own is just plain wrong...

Besides that, I love your avatar GryphonKlaw :P

Besides that, I love your avatar GryphonKlaw :angry:

Thank you thank you. I can never change its though since people have gotten to know me as portrait of Kramer. :P

And I like your work on Saturnin.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

Thank you thank you. I can never change its though since people have gotten to know me as portrait of Kramer.  :P

I can't wait the Seinfield dvds to come out :angry:

Thanks, I really appreciate :angry:

Besides that, I love your avatar GryphonKlaw ;)

Thank you thank you. I can never change its though since people have gotten to know me as portrait of Kramer. :lol:

Yeah you have had it for years :P

Edited by James

Besides that, I love your avatar GryphonKlaw ;)

Thank you thank you. I can never change its though since people have gotten to know me as portrait of Kramer. :lol:

Yeah you have it for years :P

Some serious dedication I'd say. ;)