microsoft taking on sony..?

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2004/07/14/news_6102606.html

Microsoft XBox team thinks they could take on PS3./Sony.. hmm. not trying to make this thread into some sort of a flame war but I think Microsoft is being cocky with themselves.. i dont think they have a chance against SOny Playstation

and.. i think we need a "steam" thread?.. to let off our anger towards many things.. :):)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2004/07/14/news_6102606.html

Microsoft XBox team thinks they could take on PS3./Sony.. hmm. not trying to make this thread into some sort of a flame war but I think Microsoft is being cocky with themselves.. i dont think they have a chance against SOny Playstation

and.. i think we need a "steam" thread?.. to let off our anger towards many things..  :)  :)

Sheesh, what a lot of empty words from Xbox.

One word for you, Microsoft, if you can't get Japanese game companies to support

you, you are dead.

keep hating. M$ will do just as well if not better in the next round.

go ahead and say the same boring crap that was said when M$ first entered the console market. and the same negative crap that was said when sony first entered the console market, if anyone remembers that. every one said sony could never compete with the big N and Sega. and look at them now. Sony (and M$) is not immune to the same fate.

keep hating. M$ will do just as well if not better in the next round.

go ahead and say the same boring crap that was said when M$ first entered the console market. and the same negative crap that was said when sony first entered the console market, if anyone remembers that. every one said sony could never compete with the big N and Sega. and look at them now. Sony (and M$) is not immune to the same fate.

You do make a good point.

But I really don't remember Sony saying , or should I say, bragging when they come out with PS :lol:

You do make a good point.

But I really don't remember Sony saying , or should I say, bragging when they come out with PS :lol:

it's any company's job to hype and talk smack about the competition. start to create a buzz. I don't remember but I am sure sony took part in the same propaganda before the launch of PS1 and PS2.

If a company has the balls and believes in thier product enough to go on record with those kinds of statements, to me that's worth something.

You know, I have been consdiering to buy XBOX for a long time, but I can't think of what games I want for that console except for a few.

SHenmue 2

Dead or Alive 3

All SNK games

See what i mean? The game libraries didn't really interest me.

You know, I have been consdiering to buy XBOX for a long time, but I can't think of what games I want for that console except for a few.

SHenmue 2

Dead or Alive 3

All SNK games

that's totally fair. everyone should choose thier console on the games available.

I myself don't see anything exclusive to sony that get's me exited lately.

and imagine if sony were alone in the game buisness. we'd get alot more crap and less great games.

kinda how the WWE is getting worse with out WCW and ECW threatening their lead. no competition = lax creative departments. :lol:

SHenmue 2

Dead or Alive 3

All SNK games

that's totally fair. everyone should choose thier console on the games available.

I myself don't see anything exclusive to sony that get's me exited lately.

and imagine if sony were alone in the game buisness. we'd get alot more crap and less great games.

kinda how the WWE is getting worse with out WCW and ECW threatening their lead. no competition = lax creative departments. ;)

The only thing exclusive that the ps2 has that I want for da xbox even though I own a ps2 is the:

Armored Core series

Ace Combat series

Devil May Cry series

The Grand Turismo series

Well I dont know about FF series but it's one of the better rpgs out there, no compition agaisnt TLOD though.

The Ratchet and Clank series, I dont know about the Jack and Daxter, never played it though.

I can't really remember anymore at this time.