anyone want to contribute.

i just wanted to know if anyone can sub titles to movies?because there is a guy or a group of people who want to make a translation patch for space channel 5 part 2.this will include a text translation patch and a voice translation patch.the reason that its being done is because he thinks the dreamcast version is better that the ps2 version,and i agree so if anyone wants to help him.email him at gingo17@zophar.net.so far he needs help making subtitles for movies and voices(mainly extras)so email him if u want to contribute.go here to read the details here.he is quite good some of u may know him as topping as in topping translations(also going by the name of purge).

heres a snapshot of the game running in chankast.[ posted this months late but it was inthe back of my mind so i did it now]heres a link to the snapshot page here

victoly3.jpg3.JPG

Edited by double99

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, you know PKGINGO/Purge/Hamtaro/Cosmo?! He's the man and has helped me a number of times... and have been seriously devoted to Space Channel 5. ;) Give my regards to him.

PS. Ask him what happened to the ZSNES Board, will ya? B)

Edited by Agozer

well i know that is the best way but it looks he wants that way which is good too but alot of work.and it appears to be legal some where in the world since its a patch.i just dont think the u.s. allows that.if any one knows how legal patches are please make a comment.

Edited by double99

well i know that is the best way but it looks he wants that way which is good too but alot of work.and it appears to be legal some where in the world since its a patch.i just dont think the u.s. allows that.if any one knows how legal patches are please make a comment.

well.. you could be right but it normally will say somewhere that to edit or alter the software in anyway will be a breach of copyright type thing but who cares anyway, it still sounds like a cool idea :D