KoF 2003 Bootleg New P1 now working with Nebula !

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have kof2003b.zip running in the version of Kawa-x from Prican 25 webpage. The game appears to run fine, however call me a neat freak but I can't seem to find the s1 rom recommended in the romset.txt file. I saw an earlier post from Prican 25 stating he has the correct s1. Any chance I may be able to get the s1 for my romset. Thanx in advance. Also great job to all who made KOF 2003 for Kawa-X a reality.

I have kof2003b.zip running in the version of Kawa-x from Prican 25 webpage.  The game appears to run fine, however call me a neat freak but I can't seem to find the s1 rom recommended in the romset.txt file.  I saw an earlier post from Prican 25 stating he has the correct s1.  Any chance I may be able to get the s1 for my romset.  Thanx in advance.  Also great job to all who made KOF 2003 for Kawa-X a reality.

128 K S1 DF422440.

Patch : kof2003b S1_c47f8ac3_to_df422440.zip

damn im so lost with this whole crc and patching and all that "fuN" stuff..

not sure if i should make separate thread for this..

ill give it a shot, which kof2003 version do i need to get? and how do i patch it so that it'll work on winkawaks loader?/

i read the previous posts but it got too confusing.. :)

its summer and trying to read all those posts is a pain :D

Get the new S1, rename it so it fits with your set. Create a dat for it with your CRC's using a dat maker that I can't remember the name of, and add it to your ASR.DAT.

I have kof2003b.zip running in the version of Kawa-x from Prican 25 webpage.  The game appears to run fine, however call me a neat freak but I can't seem to find the s1 rom recommended in the romset.txt file.  I saw an earlier post from Prican 25 stating he has the correct s1.  Any chance I may be able to get the s1 for my romset.  Thanx in advance.  Also great job to all who made KOF 2003 for Kawa-X a reality.

128 K S1 DF422440.

Patch : kof2003b S1_c47f8ac3_to_df422440.zip

Mine does not have that CRC and works fine.

Edited by James

• 2 weeks later...

Why is there the Kawaks bug of hcf / hcb motions not working on my Nebula Loader? I got it working (although the UniBios "NeoGeo" screen is crumbled, and so does the cheats window) on Nebula 2.23d but I have problems when performing hcf/hcb motions. Is there a way to fix it?

Why is there the Kawaks bug of hcf / hcb motions not working on my Nebula Loader? I got it working (although the UniBios "NeoGeo" screen is crumbled, and so does the cheats window) on Nebula 2.23d but I have problems when performing hcf/hcb motions. Is there a way to fix it?

It's not a Kawaks bug. The control scheme is tighter in KOF2003.

Edited by Agozer