KoF 2003 Bootleg New P1 now working with Nebula !

i took care of the S1 but there something wrong with this thing.. the winning qoutes wont show up when u switch the language to english like an E' or a Z' or someshit shows up in casse of both the mame rom and the kawaks rom

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i tried this out on kawa-x hack that mr.x sent and just happen to notice i have the same prob as pyro with the s1 but i don't have this s1 thats needed so i'm asking if anyone could plz post the s1 needed. thx

so now seeing that i need a certain s1, the 512k becomes useless for older kawaks?

edit: nevermind, i found the s1 in one of my kof2003's i used in a different hdd for xbox hehe

and yeah i got the same prob as pyro with the winning comments

Edited by Prican25

well i tried this out on kawa-x hack that mr.x sent and just happen to notice i have the same prob as pyro with the s1 but i don't have this s1 thats needed so i'm asking if anyone could plz post the s1 needed. thx

so now seeing that i need a certain s1, the 512k becomes useless for older kawaks?

edit: nevermind, i found the s1 in one of my kof2003's i used in a different hdd for xbox hehe

and yeah i got the same prob as pyro with the winning comments

THis should work split the 512 into 4 parts then use the 4th part.

I think there should be no links to roms best way is to use patches

Might have to do an edit on the thread will check with GC first.

Edited by James

well there where links many times before to roms and was never a prob as far as i can tell and gamecop already set a limit on what you can post (300k memory serves me right).

don't have a prob with patches but still don't see a big issue of using rom links (after all the forum does have a rom request section ;) )

i know romshare is picky on just using patches for the forum but just cuz they do it doesn't mean we have too :)

Edited by Prican25

james, i tried the s1 from splitting the 512k into 4 parts and it does worse then the one i used before (the one mr.x suggested) and still doesn't show winning comments

What about in Kawaks, Nebula ? And what was the crc for that 512 S rom ?

This is the rom set I am using in Kawaks , Nebula , NRX

Yes I know the P roms are not the same thats because I have split them.

x12345.jpg

Edited by James