Characters for tekken 2

where are the extra characters for tekken 2, like kuma and devil

THe version of tekken 2 is Tekken2 verB(tes3/ver.B ) for mame. help on this is appreciated much. :lol:

Edited by neo

try pressing the left button a lot past jun or the other person and maybe you'll get them.

I think you need a certain amount of playtime before it allows secret characters.

Like I heard on zinc you needed to play for 10 hours to get a secret chara but Zinc auto enabled them

I think you need a certain amount of playtime before it allows secret characters.

This is very common in arcade fighting games....and yes, ZiNc bypassed this AFAIK.

OK. some of the faqs said that to play the game and finish it to unlock the special characters, but when i played it, the characters were not there. if anyone here went through this phase and can help here, it would be appreciated much

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
try pressing the left button a lot past jun or the other person and maybe you'll get them.

Like I heard on zinc you needed to play for 10 hours to get a secret chara but Zinc auto enabled them

in arcade version of any tekken is time unlock.... :D