You are what you drink.....

L.S.D

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i used to drink anything that had alcohol, some yeasrs ago i stopped drinking bodka, gin, and alll that strong stuff and feel a disgusting taste, regarding wine i used to dirnk lotz but now most of the times i don´t unless i satrt with a good one, beer well, some time ago i satrtig feeling just the taste of alcohol on it and no flavor, now i try to drink some good stuff which is hard to come by, the other day i went to a bar and felt like drinking a coke but i ended up drinking beer.in addition it´s been months since i last got drunken.

yeah i dont drink anymore either so im with u agozer. like last year, me and like a big group of guys had a cabin in the mountains, and we drank ourselves stoopid. we toked and everytin but after that trip, i havent had the urge or the sense to drink anymore..its yucky to me now haha. :P:P

Wine : He's hoping that the wine thing will give him a sophisticated image and help him get laid.....

"I drink the wine cause it's good" i'm already sophisticated

Vodka "MARTINI": Extremely horny hound, would shag a warm scarf... Desperate to get laid.....

"I'll agree wiht the horny hound :P "

"i wouldn't say I'm desperate to get laid :P "

"the thing about the scarf, i don't wear scarfs unless it's cashmere I wear chiffons mainly I'm allergic to other materials that scarfs are made of" simply cause it's GENERIC

the source on this shi* is all whacked out :P

mm homemade beverages such as molotov cocktails?

I love those, they're delicious. Drink fast though.

Alcoholism runs in my family...oh well. I'll drink whatever's put in front of me.

I have a great story to share!

So I was drinking and watching some Dave Chappelle with a few people. Then that new Syphon Filter commercial came on...if you know what I'm talking about you can only guess what happened next. I ran upstairs and grabbed a piece of a coffee grinder (I thought it was a gun) and ran outside, and I just kept running for a while. Then there were some other people drinking out at the park (They were younger than me). I thought they were Soviet spies so using my drunken stealth technique I stole all their liquor. Then I stashed it in my pocket and kept running, hiding behind trees and signs as I went. I finally got to the local 24 hour grocery store. I went in, not knowing what I was thinking anymore and walked out with bean dip. Just bean dip. I still don't know why. Then I punched in my friends cell number on a pay phone, my friends picked up and they're all "WTF WHERE ARE YOU!", and I said "I'm near the Soviet base, I need Evac NOW!", and just as I said that his car drove up next to me, they'd been trying to find me for what was apparently an hour. At first they thought I'd been arrested or something, but as they drove back I tossed the phone behind me and tried jumping into the car. They saw me, thank god, and we ended up at home. We picked up a few people though, my friend must have started some sort of taxi service.

So yeah, that was my story.

Alcoholism runs in my family...oh well.  I'll drink whatever's put in front of me.

So I was drinking and watching some Dave Chappelle with a few people.  Then that new Syphon Filter commercial came on...if you know what I'm talking about you can only guess what happened next.  I ran upstairs and grabbed a piece of a coffee grinder (I thought it was a gun) and ran outside, and I just kept running for a while.  Then there were some other people drinking out at the park (They were younger than me).  I thought they were Soviet spies so using my drunken stealth technique I stole all their liquor.  Then I stashed it in my pocket and kept running, hiding behind trees and signs as I went.  I finally got to the local 24 hour grocery store.  I went in, not knowing what I was thinking anymore and walked out with bean dip.  Just bean dip.  I still don't know why.  Then I punched in my friends cell number on a pay phone, my friends picked up and they're all "WTF WHERE ARE YOU!", and I said "I'm near the Soviet base, I need Evac NOW!", and just as I said that his car drove up next to me, they'd been trying to find me for what was apparently an hour.  At first they thought I'd been arrested or something, but as they drove back I tossed the phone behind me and tried jumping into the car.  They saw me, thank god, and we ended up at home.  We picked up a few people though, my friend must have started some sort of taxi service.

Whoa! A really interesting experience indeed. It's a wonder you still remember much of it :thumbsup:

Alcoholism runs in my family...oh well.  I'll drink whatever's put in front of me.

So I was drinking and watching some Dave Chappelle with a few people.  Then that new Syphon Filter commercial came on...if you know what I'm talking about you can only guess what happened next.  I ran upstairs and grabbed a piece of a coffee grinder (I thought it was a gun) and ran outside, and I just kept running for a while.  Then there were some other people drinking out at the park (They were younger than me).  I thought they were Soviet spies so using my drunken stealth technique I stole all their liquor.  Then I stashed it in my pocket and kept running, hiding behind trees and signs as I went.  I finally got to the local 24 hour grocery store.  I went in, not knowing what I was thinking anymore and walked out with bean dip.  Just bean dip.  I still don't know why.  Then I punched in my friends cell number on a pay phone, my friends picked up and they're all "WTF WHERE ARE YOU!", and I said "I'm near the Soviet base, I need Evac NOW!", and just as I said that his car drove up next to me, they'd been trying to find me for what was apparently an hour.  At first they thought I'd been arrested or something, but as they drove back I tossed the phone behind me and tried jumping into the car.  They saw me, thank god, and we ended up at home.  We picked up a few people though, my friend must have started some sort of taxi service.

Whoa! A really interesting experience indeed. It's a wonder you still remember much of it :thumbsup:

Yeah, I know. Man that night was awesome. One of my friends' friends had a BB gun, too. He kept shooting us with it. There were tiny little BBs all over the house, drove me insane.