No$GBA is now FREE!

Go to it's official site at

http://www.work.de/nocash/gba.htm

There is the debug version that still costs money but it's really only for developers.

From what I've seen it has the same exact compatibility as VBA. So why would anyone bother, when VBA is around with so many features.

LINK SUPPORT that's why!!!!

NO$GBA has link support!! Atleast it claims to, I'm having trouble setting it up, I managed to get 2 games running but I can't link them, if anyone knows how to get the link function working please tell me.

But if someone can get it to work, this will mean BIG news to GBA emulation.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I've been down with no$gmb since like 98/99. But since they started requiring you to register it, I started hating it. I knew back then that it had link support for gb/c, but it has link support for GBA you say? This is amazing...truly amazing.

So is this the best GBA emulator around now?  ;)  Does it emulate odd things like the GBA videos and E-Reader?

I've tested it, and as far as I know it doesn't have any options etc. for GBA videos or the E-Reader.

linking games with only 1 computer?? cuz in Visualboy advance u can link games with LAN

linking games with only 1 computer?? cuz in Visualboy advance u can link games with LAN

Hey, it's so that two people can play in the same room. Multiplayer doesn't have to be over LAN all the time. :D

VBA doesn't have any link support at all, not LAN, not online, not single computer.

none.

No$GBA is the only GBA emulator with link. Rascal Boy Advance will soon have link support, and possibly online as well.

Here is the official homepage translated by google from Italian.

http://www.rascalboy.nzone.it/