Girigiri has evolved...Enter Cassini :O

Having thouroughly studied RomShare / EmuChina English boards over the last 4 years (and have a backup of most off it :) ) I think its safe to say that this "Weirdy" creature is a new bread of troll.

I have followed the trail of half chewed spam & pathetic insinuations and have come to the conclusion that it is a pest to humanity.

The name of someone as well respected as Squaresoft74 is bet kept apart from R0MZ0RZ freaks and the like.

I'm sure it wont bother Square in the slightest but I do know quite a few people who will take exception to this.

Trolls are best removed from humans, that has been known for centuries.

I think I have just the potion for this pest.

Bye Weirdo  ;)

RULES AND GUIDELINES

Attacks on Posters

Vicious attacks on posters will not be tolerated. Disagreements between posters are fine, but personal attacks on posters' intelligence, character, etc. are not. Any personal disputes between posters should be taken to Private Messages. If you are attacked by another poster, PM a moderator, and let him/her handle the problem.

Talking about your forum's rules? The one above is one of this forum's rules. Registering on a forum with the only intent to flame one of its users is totally unconstructive and shows how stupid you are. Nothing to add.

EDIT: I rewrote the rules with blood :P

Edited by taratata

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK then, I admit I broke the rules.

For that I am sorry.

I admit that was childish.

I can also fully understand why you would think I only registered here to attack him.

I had already registered before reading that post.

I saw several usernames i recognised and started reading there posts.

I do read a lot of forums, sort of a sad hobby of mine.

Yes I did read the rules but assumed that the rules here were not enforced as strongly as they are.

We learn by our mistakes.

To be mistaken for Squaresoft74, You flatter me.

That is the kindest thing anyone has said to me all year.

Apart from the fact that I live in England and have never met Square face to face.  :lol:

As you say , I got what I ( or was it Square  :lol: ) wanted.

Oh yes, law enforcement, hahahaha , you trully are a star.

thanks.

anyone mind telling me why i cant post on romshare forums?, i signed up, clicked on the forum button, then it tells me im not logged in or do not have rights to access the page, so then i type in my user name and password, and it still says the same thing, am i meant to wait for a few hours or something before i can log in?, if so that sucks...

oh and btw, how come the place is just like emuchina?.

They are owned by the same person and run off the same servers.

As for your problem, I guess the only option for you is to re-register using a different web address. If that doesn't work, send me a PM and I'll see what I can do for you :lol: