Girigiri has evolved...Enter Cassini :O

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted the information about Cassini at Romshare and I think fuucker squaresoft deleted the thread. Anyways, yeah, I'll try it out once I get a new gfx card

Edited by Weirdanzeige

I posted the information about Cassini at Romshare and I think fuucken squaresoft deleted the thread. Anyways, yeah, I'll try it out once I get a new gfx card

I heard that you've had somekind of beef with squaresoft in the past as well. :P

I posted the information about Cassini at Romshare and I think fuucken squaresoft deleted the thread. Anyways, yeah, I'll try it out once I get a new gfx card

I heard that you've had somekind of beef with squaresoft in the past as well. :P

everyone does, that guy is an ass

IMO, I don't see why that guy doesn't just consult the Webmaster before cold bloodedly deleting threads w/out reasons like he always does

Edited by Weirdanzeige

IMO, I don't see why that guy doesn't just consult the Webmaster before cold bloodedly deleting threads w/out reasons like he always does

I take it that he's an administrator...Is it just me or does he excercise the rules a bit too heavily? :P Romshare already has strict rules to begin with, does it not?

I take it that he's an administrator...Is it just me or does he excercise the rules a bit too heavily? :P Romshare already has strict rules to begin with, does it not?

yeah it does

but if you ask me, he's going down the same path that an admin that was previously banned from there due to taking things too seriously as well (he went by the name Goku). Actually, he was admined, then brough down to mod, then was finally banned.

soo..yeah, that admin spot is cursed if you asked me

it's dumb how in the chinese forums ppl are allowed to discuss whatever the hell they want

But the chinese boards have different admins/mods right? Furthermore, doesn't it boil down to the differences between the chinese and US laws?

Anyway, I'm going off a tangent here.

Edited by Agozer

It comes down too.

Chinese laws are a little less strict when it comes to piracy.

Everything in the U.S. is watched :P