Metal gear solid

emsley

Who here loves the series.

Im not talking about the nes commadore[think im wrong about a commadore version]version.

Im talking about the psx and the ps2 versions.

For me they have been the last of the great games so far, i love those games, the way snake yells MORON! and stuff like that especially in mg2 there are loades of cool little fetures i love about these games.

My best moment in the games are from mg2 when you cob mucky mags down in front of the gaurds and they go straight to the deck to look at them.

The guy who made the game hidieo or someone is a bit of an asshole ego :screwy: about him you think?

Whats your best moments from these games?

I think the Metal Gear Solid games are great while they last but incredibly short. I also think Splinter Cell could be the one to blow MGS out of the water. My favourite Stealth type game of all time has to be Deus Ex. In my opinion it is the best FPS ever on any system. I can't get enough of it. Deus Ex 2 is going to take over my life!

Anyway, MGS games are good because of all the little details but a lot of people just play through the game in a couple of hours and miss them. I like little details, they make the game feel more involving, more realistic (although realism isn't always good. It can be boring too).

I will probably get Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance for my Xbox and I will definately get Metal Gear for my GBA.

ahhhhhh i don´t like the ones for psx. pc or psx 2

maybe it´s me dut i aint like the latest games in market they are just crap imo i mean yesterday i got crazi taxi for pc and today i am sick of the game, the same with grand theft auto, warcraft 3? heh i didn´t even play it, i am so sick of the warcraft series i got bored of even thinking playing the game, th only newr games that got a little of my attention were oni adn project eden, system shock 2 was gr8 but it isn´t very new, oh well i just wanna complain about newer games lol

i would play metal gear for msx but those emus for rare systems are so damn complicated that i will just pass, i really wanredto play beneath a steel sky amiga but those damn emus just won´t let me arghhhhhh

i remeber correctly its about 6 meg i run it in compatabilitie mode its vry hard to get running.

D Ci hope you do the guide im really looking foward to playing amiga if you need any help giveus a shout and ill do my best with whatever i can do to help you ok.

NOW GO GOG GO DC Open the gates of amioga emulation!!!

MGS2 is what brings true gaming realism to its top tier, despite its realism and extreme great gaming, it attract all Action role playing fans out there.

I of course one of em, and i couldnt enjoy more than it ever made, its igh great visual with high detailed graphic inspire how the ps2 can handle

such great game.

MGS2 is what brings true gaming realism to its top tier, despite its realism and extreme great gaming, it attract all Action role playing fans out there.  

I of course one of em, and i couldnt enjoy more than it ever made, its igh great visual with high detailed graphic inspire how the ps2 can handle  

such great game.

yeah, from what ive read, mgs2 is THE GAME to get for the ps2, like rouge leader is for the gamecube. sorry to say though, but ive never played any metal gear games, not for any system. i have the psx iso that i downloaded, but have never gotten around to trying it out.