I think i found my new favorite Anime

When i said it was my new favorite, its probably just because i just got it :P, I still like FMA, Trigun, Hellsing, Samuri X, etc.

I despise the CTN versions of all anime though, their evil editing and such just pisses me off. How i was surprised when i bought a DVD of Samuri X (CTN Calls it Rurouni Kenshin) Its sooo bloody hehe.

BTW this DVD is old to Japan but i think it just came out in the US

CN doesn't do most of the editing. They mostly just edit out the intros. The companies are the ones that do most of them.

It's spelled Samurai :P

And...their the same O.o I thought they were different.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nope their the same

And i still hate CTN for airing them then :P

You know what would rule? If CTN bought up Invader Zim, Jhonen Vasquez is a genius, you should read his comic books, they are hilarious, Youll probably get the feeling that nickelodeon was holding him back with alot of things like i did when seeing Invader Zim on nick.

CTN has looser boundries though, i know that.

And i know how to spell it, im trying to desperatly cut out letters from my typing because im at the library with their beaten-to-hell keyboards and its actually difficult to type......yeah.....thats it.....

It's always been called Rurouni Kenshin. The DVD series of the show is titled "Rurouni Kenshin", even here in the states. The only ones that are labeled as "Samurai X" are the OVAs that were released for the states. The reason for this bastardization of the title is due to some BS company ownership thing over the title -- the company releasing the series under "Rurouni Kenshin" is different from those that released the "Samurai X" OVAs, hence they had to change it to another title despite being the same series.

Also, Kenshin was never a samurai -- he was an assassin. The pure stupidity of that title pisses me off; and I hate it when people in the states get confused over the title because some company had to alter the original title due to copyright issues.

Further, if you're really interested in seeing Kenshin in its original story and intention by its creator, you should look into the manga created by Nobuhiro Watsuki. The TV series after the Kyoto Arc featuring Shishio is crap because the producers did their own story apart from the creator of the manga. The OVAs are crap (especially the one titled "Remembrance" or some crap like that) because much of it has been edited and altered from the origianal manga -- Kenshin apparently dies from STDs for god's sake! What kinda crap is that?!

Sorry for the rant, but being a fan of the series, I had to staighten out some confusion.

Anyway, I'd also check out Berserk -- it's one of my favorites.

I saw torrents of his comic before the fall of 4chan and I grabbed a few. I think it's called Violence Jack insted of Violent.

Sure Kenshin was an assassin, but most figures would say he was a samurai due to his apparence.

I am now into Eyeshield 21. it's about high school American football.

Really make me interested in AMerican football which I used to think as the most boring sport ever invented by a American until I read this comic :P

Im an american, and i hate it

ALl the people i know who play football are half retarded.

i think its a stupid game too. DUUUUERRRRRR GET DA BALL, RUN TO DA OTHER SIDE!!

Oh wait! Heres where the strategy comes in! There are these things called plays that are completly differnt and are very strategic.

No wait, i was wrong!, They all consist of running around like morons trying to distract or run away from all the other players so you can get further down the field.

Oh wait! theres more to the game too! Sometimes you have to kick the ball through that stupid feild goal!

Oh im sorry, you "punt" it.

im in a bad mood again, i better stop posting for awhile. But im sure you all get my point. I dont like football, i think its useless.

Im an american, and i hate it

ALl the people i know who play football are half retarded.

i think its a stupid game too. DUUUUERRRRRR GET DA BALL, RUN TO DA OTHER SIDE!!

Oh wait! Heres where the strategy comes in! There are these things called plays that are completly differnt and are very strategic.

No wait, i was wrong!, They all consist of running around like morons trying to distract or run away from all the other players so you can get further down the field.

Oh wait! theres more to the game too! Sometimes you have to kick the ball through that stupid feild goal!

Oh im sorry, you "punt" it.

im in a bad mood again, i better stop posting for awhile. But im sure you all get my point. I dont like football, i think its useless.

LOL

Come to think of it, what you describe is true! :P