Blockbuster Flip Card $49

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well no ps2 game as of yet has blocked a mod except for older mods that couldn't play dvd9 games like xenosaga. newer mods now have options to disable them for online use since some ppl get DNAS errors with their originals (just to note: DNAS doesn't detect mods, just the disc).

i have a v7 ps2 with messiah 2 pro and it hasn't given me a problem with any game since the day i got it.

BoomBa_GoosE from the sounds of it your brother must have a magic 3 with the switch to turn it on/off and that was needed since the chip didn't turn off when it was suppose too (magic 3.1 mods fix that prob). the other bad thing about that mod is that its known to have problems with certain games like max payne 1/2 and splinter cell 1

Edited by Prican25

woo, i would chip my xbox and copy every game in the store to my xbox

considering blockbusters around here have like...what? 10 games in them, that wouldnt take very long!

And dont forget the rapage you receive every time you walk into a blockbuster around here. they charge you like 8 bucks a day your DVDs are late. AND they tell you your DVDs are late for the stupidest reasons, they just make crap up to force late fees on you.

I rented a DVD and then returned it the day it was due back, the guy tells me it was a day late, so i show him the receipt from the day i rented it. and it proved him wrong and i walked away happy right? wrong. he made up some bullcrap thing about some holiday that i never even heard of so all the DVDs had to be back sooner.

WTF?

Blockbusters around here are the biggest ripoff retard stores, they should all be renamed "Ballbuster" because thats the only decent service they offer.

I dont think their like this everywhere though, its probably just my luck that all the crappy ones are around me :P

Hollywood video has 20000 times as much movies and games, the late fee is a flat 3 dollars, and you get it for ANOTHER WEEK, without fines, No 5 day bullcrap, no 2 day bullcrap. PLus the Hollywood videos around here have something called GameCrazy (its like GameRush at blockbuster, but 2000000 times better) where my friend bought an Xbox for about 70 bucks used.

Another think i noticed about gamerush at blockbuster

Blockbusters game selection before gamerush - about 70 games tops

After gamerush - about 45 games tops

And thats supposed to be the "mecca for serious gamers?"

I hate the blockbusters around here, i hope you all have better luck or something with them if your serious about buying this, they will probably give you some 300 dollar late fee on all those games because you returned them too early.

Yeah, my Blockbuster is like that too. I hate them with a passion so I try to never rent anything from there. There isn't a Hollywood video in this town but there is one about 25 miles away and they have a lot of stuff that Blockbuster doesn't have. For example, Hollywood video has Mel Brooks' "To Be or Not to Be" and Woody Allen's "Take the Money and Run" while my Blockbuster doesn't. It sucks.

Yeah, my Blockbuster is like that too. I hate them with a passion so I try to never rent anything from there. There isn't a Hollywood video in this town but there is one about 25 miles away and they have a lot of stuff that Blockbuster doesn't have. For example, Hollywood video has Mel Brooks' "To Be or Not to Be" and Woody Allen's "Take the Money and Run" while my Blockbuster doesn't. It sucks.

damn, that sucks

at my local one they don't even have "Play It Again Sam" or "Small Time Crooks" :P

my blockbuster is small and i hate da people there but hollywood video is a lot better cuz it's bigger so there's more video and da game crazy next to it is tight.

my blockbuster is small and i hate da people there but hollywood video is a lot better cuz it's bigger so there's more video and da game crazy next to it is tight.

hollywood video is pretty good, but it isn't the best. I guess it's cause at the local one they hardly have any dvd's (funny thing is I don't even have a vcr anymore :P )