Blockbuster Flip Card $49

This sounds a frickin good deal, just got me a new hard drive for my ps2 and dled hdloader....i wonder if there is a limit of game rentals for each day..hope not...cuz im planning to come back every hour and get a new game... :rolleyes:

Edited by Xx1LLMAT1CxX

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't think there's a limit to that but u can only rent 1 game at a time right??

This is a great deal for someone who rents a lot of games, since I never rent games its useless. But this could be a piraters dream. :rolleyes:

You should call them and ask how many you can take out at a time. If its only one, then get a new one everyday. B)

This sounds a frickin good deal, just got me a new hard drive for my ps2 and dled hdloader....i wonder if there is a limit of game rentals for each day..hope not...cuz im planning to come back every hour and get a new game... :rolleyes:

ROFL

gg

i don't think there's really that much games worth renting..unless you just want to burn them and keep them for novelty or soemthing

But if you can rent all the games possible and have a copy of them, there is nothing wrong with that. Well there is something with that legally, but otherwise its fine.

DVD Burner + Blank DVD media + Chipped PS2 = You in heaven.

hey, is that true that u need a newer chip to play newer games? bc my brother has a chip with the switch on the bottom of the system, and some old game store owner told me that u cant play newer burned games unless u get a newer chip =/

DVD Burner + Blank DVD media + Chipped PS2 = You in heaven.

hey, is that true that u need a newer chip to play newer games? bc my brother has a chip with the switch on the bottom of the system, and some old game store owner told me that u cant play newer burned games unless u get a newer chip =/

True. Some newer games have a generic mod-chip protection code on the CD/DVD.