It's harassment

its scanty??!?! dude... its from an emulated version of sf3:ts... and theres no nudity  <_ it sounds like harrasment to me>

Ok, first of all, I did not know it's from a video game. A lot of hentai freak fans make that in their leisure time. It still to me was not appropriate. We have to make this place freely viewable to everyone of all ages. That's been a rule of mine for a long time. It's not harassment at all. It's the board rules.

All content (text, images, links, etc.) posted on the board or in your profile (avatar, signature, custom text, etc.) must be acceptable to ALL USERS! If not, your post, thread may be deleted. If the content is very bad, it can go up to a temporary ban or even a permanent ban!

User acknowledges that any submissions (e.g., Letter to the Editors, articles, post in forums) may be edited, removed, modified, published, transmitted and displayed in our Websites. In addition User warrants that all moral rights in any uploaded materials have been waived.

I am not picking on you or anything at all. It's the rules and I've been gone for a week and it seems that people like to forget I am still watching. :)

So you put the image back. Ok..if you want to revolt, fine, you win. I am not in the mood for an argument.

Keep your signature. Thread Closed.